Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hunter Biden, who initially denied having sexual relations with Roberts, eventually agreed to take a DNA test, according to documents filed by Roberts’ attorney, Clint Lancaster.

I feel sorry for the kid.  Someone (ok, everyone) should offer felicitations to Joey-B tonight on the new grandchild during tonight's debate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hunter Biden, who initially denied having sexual relations with Roberts, eventually agreed to take a DNA test, according to documents filed by Roberts’ attorney, Clint Lancaster.

I feel sorry for the kid.  Someone (ok, everyone) should offer felicitations to Joey-B tonight on the new grandchild during tonight's debate.

Joe, you look too young to be a grandpa!

Joe:  i resemble that remark

everyone laughs...

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The great thing about this story is that if it were about Trump, it'd go nowhere, because he's just grin that *****-eating grin of his that says "Yep, I get laid a lot" and go on about his life.  

But since the Bidens care what the media thinks, this should have legs...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

The great thing about this story is that if it were about Trump, it'd go nowhere, because he's just grin that *****-eating grin of his that says "Yep, I get laid a lot" and go on about his life.  

But since the Bidens care what the media thinks, this should have legs...

And I never paid attention to any of this stuff -- but lots of shots being taken now about WJC's unclaimed offspring: 

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Well, at least Hunter should be able to make his child support payments so he won't get labeled a deadbeat Dad. 

with his scary talent he should be able to drum up another job paying $50K per month to do nothing

oh wait, that's a HUUUUUUUUGE Trumpian payday for the baby momma

$50,000 a month income.... back up 2 Brinks Trucks....

How this clown isn’t laughed off the debate stage is beyond me.

Hell, we should want him to win the nomination just for the pure comedy it would be seeing Trump destroy him on stage,

It would be so bad that Sleepy Joe might violently attack Trump.

What would that be worth?

37 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How this clown isn’t laughed off the debate stage is beyond me.

Hell, we should want him to win the nomination just for the pure comedy it would be seeing Trump destroy him on stage,

It would be so bad that Sleepy Joe might violently attack Trump.

What would that be worth?

None of his "competitors" nor the mods will even drop a hint of any of Joe's problems or dirt.  Get ready for Trump impeach, Trump impeach, impeach Trump in between the pledges for free stuff. 

Biden at tonight’s debate 

"No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs. And so we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it."

Please nominate him Democrats. . . . . Please !!!

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Biden at tonight’s debate 

"No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs. And so we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it."

Please nominate him Democrats. . . . . Please !!!

I thought I must have dozed off and dreamt that.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@transplantbillsfan

...this is REALLY the guy you thought for sure would win? 

:lol: 

He's done like dinner.

I'm a bit surprised you're calling me out here.

This was Biden's best debate.

I guess he's losing the cherry picking of twitter with a couple gaffes...? :blink:

Biden has ALWAYS had gaffes... throughout his ENTIRE career. Pointing these out are pointless. The difference between him and Trump is that when he makes a mistake in terms of something he says, like he did tonight when he said he was proud to receive the endorsement of the "only" black female senator, he corrects himself given the opportunity, which he quickly did.

Trump, by his own admission in his own book, REFUSES to admit he's wrong or mistaken as a practice of exercise of power.

It's pathetic.

I still don't know who the Democratic nominee is--I honestly think tonight was a strong night for every single candidate, which bodes poorly for Trump--but I know that Biden is far from done and your own ridiculously bipolar feelings on Biden will change with a soft breeze.

At least right now I know you're back to the position of Biden not standing a chance as the Democratic nominee...

Where will @Deranged Rhino's feelings about Biden be tomorrow??? :huh: