Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Rookie Minicamp coverage on NFLN 5/10 1pm - Duke Williams will also participate

54 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

That's all there is to talk about except for those concerned whether Kraft gets his peepee whacked.

Whether?  There's video evidence of it.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

No media availability today or tomorrow 

Well that sucks 

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

Whether?  There's video evidence of it.

LOL, I meant with a gavel.

18 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So is Dawson Knox

Head coach Sean McDermott and Dawson Knox - Buffalo Bills Rookie Camp, May 10, 2019.  Photo by Bill Wippert

Is this UFO footage?

• Haha (+1) 6

19 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Can Ford skate? That 10-and-2 he's doing reminds me of Jeff Skinner...

Or maybe he took some ballet lessons. It's a nice 4th position.

On 5/11/2019 at 8:52 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bills Mobile: 
nsgk0eccedkdqudhmkp7

Can someone who knows please list the names of these guys from left to right 

2 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Darryl Johnson, Knox, Jaquan Johnson, Singletary, Oliver, Ford, Vosean Joseph, Tommy Sweeney

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

nsgk0eccedkdqudhmkp7

D Johnson #92

Dawson Knox #88

S Johnson #46

Singletery # 40 

Ed Oliver #91

Cody Ford # 70 

V Joseph #50

Sweeney #89

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Man Oliver looks small in that picture 

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Man Oliver looks small in that picture 

It's a wide angle distortion and he is furthest from the camera. He is 40 lbs heavier than Johnson or Sweeney on each distorted edge. Ford is around 80 lbs heavier than those guys and only an inch shorter for reference.

On 5/10/2019 at 8:45 PM, LSHMEAB said:

Sweeney is huge. Johnson looks big enough to play DE. Joseph looks like a mean human being; my favorite pick of the draft.

I hope Joseph puts it together. I have a good feeling about him. Talent off the board.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

It's a wide angle distortion and he is furthest from the camera. He is 40 lbs heavier than Johnson or Sweeney on each distorted edge. Ford is around 80 lbs heavier than those guys and only an inch shorter for reference.

I Appreciate you taking the time and pointing it out 👍 !!!

Ford looks like a BEAST!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I hope Joseph puts it together. I have a good feeling about him. Talent off the board.

Yeah me too. I think he is going to contribute this year and be an impact player. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Yeah me too. I think he is going to contribute this year and be an impact player. 

I think you are right. His natural suddeness and speed are something else. I read an article where they jokingly proposed putting a $50 Bill on each page of his playbook so he pays attention! 

• Like (+1) 1

Sweeney is huge! His hands and blocking ability really might give him a shot. He’s not a burner but catching rockets in the middle of the field won’t be an issue. 

34 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Sweeney is huge! His hands and blocking ability really might give him a shot. He’s not a burner but catching rockets in the middle of the field won’t be an issue. 

I feel very good about this draft class...They are going to kick some A...!

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2019 at 4:56 PM, SydneyBillsFan said:

Hap, Froto, Tony D, Tony D2, Monk, Charles, Iggy and Bluto

Edited by BringMetheHeadofLeonLett
  • Haha (+1) 1

Someone help me out here:

There seems to be so much hype surrounding Sills, and I can't figure out why. One article I read called him "the most interesting prospect of minicamp..." Really??? More interesting than Duke Williams? Or Christian Wade, for that matter? Another article called him "the LeBron James of football." What am I missing? I have seen exactly two clips from minicamp that show him moving. He's 6'3". He was a QB in high school. He was scouted at a weirdly young age, but that fell through anyway. And, there are plenty of players we've had that played QB at some point in their academic careers. Why the hype? It reminds me of the hype surrounding Foster this time last year, but Foster has elite speed. Does Sills? Is there any part of Sills game that one might call "elite?" Why would he be compared to LeBron, and why has the media fallen in love with this guy?

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

There seems to be so much hype surrounding Sills, and I can't figure out why. One article I read called him "the most interesting prospect of minicamp..." Really??? More interesting than Duke Williams? Or Christian Wade, for that matter? Another article called him "the LeBron James of football." What am I missing? I have seen exactly two clips from minicamp that show him moving. He's 6'3". He was a QB in high school. He was scouted at a weirdly young age, but that fell through anyway. And, there are plenty of players we've had that played QB at some point in their academic careers. Why the hype? It reminds me of the hype surrounding Foster this time last year, but Foster has elite speed. Does Sills? Is there any part of Sills game that one might call "elite?" Why would he be compared to LeBron, and why has the media fallen in love with this guy?

The LeBron comparison maybe for being recruited at such a young age?

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

The LeBron comparison maybe for being recruited at such a young age?

Interesting. I guess I'd have to follow basketball to catch that reference. It's a little esoteric, and places an obscure context on the comparison. I think when most people think of LeBron James, they think of one of the current elite players in the league, and one of the all-time greats. That's a helluva stretch when talking about Sills.

Edited by Rocky Landing

Not sure but from the clips I saw he had great vision, good hands and he will fight for the ball.. From what we are used to lately this is a good pickup. Hope he can impress

It's early still.  Look at Foster.  Took him half a season to figure it out.  I'm not writing-off anyone yet.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Go watch his ESPN E:60 Story to know really why, it’s a great watch.  

The Lebron James nickname was from when he was a QB phenom until he broke his hand and never regained his grip and lost his accuracy.

Once he went to West Virginia, one day in practice lined up at WR without ever playing WR and no one could cover him.  He converted to WR with immediate success but left school and went to junior college to try one more crack at QB, but still couldn’t get his control back.  Went back to WV and committed to play WR and was a Bilitenkoff finalist for best WR in country in his first season.  Put up 33 TDs as a WR, mostly in his only two years playing WR full time.   

This guys never give up, always adapt, can’t keep him down mentality and natural ability to find a way to great is reason enough.  But he was also a great college WR despite never playing a down as a WR in his life until college.

Lots to like about him and his story.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2