Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Rookie Minicamp coverage on NFLN 5/10 1pm - Duke Williams will also participate

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL....somethin' is cookin' in the kitchen....and I like these chefs......:thumbsup:

nice : )

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Great, first drill and the kid jumps the snap count. We're doomed.

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2019 at 1:14 PM, K-9 said:

He’s got some of the highest velocity measurements ever recorded. 62mph both left and right at the combine the highest I’ve been able to find in my (very cursory) search. Here is last year’s ‘Soul and Science’ segment re-posted. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000927196/Soul-Science-How-fast-can-Josh-Allen-throw

I still think its funny how if you arent paying attention hes throwing AND catching:) like..how can he be in 2 places at once?!

On 5/10/2019 at 3:16 PM, Warcodered said:

Why does vic keep flashing creepy smile and then checking out his ass?!

Edited by gobills1212
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Who is the Ezekiel Pike, Cincinnati listed as a tight end? 
pic.twitter.com/H2EjpAyuyV

Ezekiel “Zeke” Pike - he had a lot of issues in college, kicked out of two and was arrested at third (Murray State, KY) for drug issues. He was a QB in college. 

https://www.kyforward.com/former-u-l-murray-state-football-player-zeke-pike-destined-greatness-arrested/

https://www.si.com/college-football/2016/12/26/zeke-pike-auburn-tigers-louisville-cardinals

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Its incredible to see. We know he is an elite talent but I think a lot of us didn’t know that he is an unbelievable high character guy. Blue collar to the bone! Love it #91!

I don't think I've ever seen a man who had to shave his forehead.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He totally won the interview.

What's up with his hairline?

• Meh 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, One Buffalo said:

Man, there are so many of these guys I want to see succeed. It's hard not to follow these guys and be a complete homer. But, this interview with Duke Williams especially. It's the first one I've seen that didn't look like he had just read the playbook for "How to Answer Media Questions." His is a pretty compelling story. One drunken night in an Auburn bar completely changed the upward trajectory of his life. I really hope he gets his moment.

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Ezekiel “Zeke” Pike - he had a lot of issues in college, kicked out of two and was arrested at third (Murray State, KY) for drug issues. He was a QB in college. 

https://www.kyforward.com/former-u-l-murray-state-football-player-zeke-pike-destined-greatness-arrested/

https://www.si.com/college-football/2016/12/26/zeke-pike-auburn-tigers-louisville-cardinals

Sounds like another Colt Lyerla. 

27 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Is that Bills logo in the SI article photoshopped in?  The article is from 2016.

26 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I don't think it's the same guy none of those schools he was kicked out were Cincinnati.

1 minute ago, GG said:

Is that Bills logo in the SI article photoshopped in?  The article is from 2016.

In that article where he talks about coming to terms with his football career having ended?

Hope Wade makes it through preseason at least, I want to see what he does on a football field. I hope he is amazing and makes the team. Also want Duke to be that big wr they need, seems like his head is on straight. Would be huge if he turns out to be a real NFL talent.

17 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Hope Wade makes it through preseason at least, I want to see what he does on a football field. I hope he is amazing and makes the team. Also want Duke to be that big wr they need, seems like his head is on straight. Would be huge if he turns out to be a real NFL talent.

He's got a free spot on the team for a year even if he doesn't make the 53 there's an extra spot on the PS for him.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

His rugby highlights sure are fun:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Turned it on late, but so far have only seen jets, and cowboys coverage on NFLN. Steelers on now

Yeah, they started out saying it was 3 hours coverage and they’d try to show as many teams as they could.  I wondered why it wasn’t a block of 3 hours, but blocks of 1 hour instead.  Turned out they just kept repeating the same stuff over each hour segment.

Kyler Murray, Jets, Eagles, Steelers, Cowboys.  Very disappointing, but not surprising.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bills Mobile: 
nsgk0eccedkdqudhmkp7

Johnson is a large human being. 

20 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Johnson is a large human being. 

So is Sweeney

• Like (+1) 2

I want to see what Johnson looks like. I wonder how they plan to use Him with that size. Looks like the weight room could serve him well but do you try to make him leaner and make him more of a linebacker or add to it and throw him in at end? 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bills Mobile: 
nsgk0eccedkdqudhmkp7

Can Ford skate? That 10-and-2 he's doing reminds me of Jeff Skinner...

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, Gambit said:

You wanna watch Brady shave his sack? Well alrighty then.

Shave? The TB12 Method calls for Nair 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Matt Parrino's report from today- 

Here's what he said about Duke-

On the field Williams was the class at the position. His routes, cuts, speed and hands looked like he was out of place mixed in with the rookies. But he said after practice that he was glad to be there because he imparted some wisdom on his young teammates: don't take this for granted.

And about Singletary-

Beane shocked many when he pulled the trigger on a running back in the third round. But Devin Singletary looked like he may be worth it just from a quick glimpse out at practice. He's decisive with the ball in his hands and he has that burst once he gets past the first level. 

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Bills Mobile: 
nsgk0eccedkdqudhmkp7

Who is between Ford and Sweeney? Is that vosean

joseph? If so he’s bigger than I thought. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who is between Ford and Sweeney? Is that vosean

joseph? If so he’s bigger than I thought. 

I think so his number is 50 and no one else has a 5.

22 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

Matt Parrino's report from today- 

Here's what he said about Duke-

And about Singletary-

Cautiously optimistic about Duke Williams it's a good report for him but realistically he should look better right now he's got more experience from the CFL and a head start in the system.

• Like (+1) 2

Sweeney is huge. Johnson looks big enough to play DE. Joseph looks like a mean human being; my favorite pick of the draft.