Sign in to follow this  
wppete

Ed Oliver with Pancho Billa

GOOD STUFF!

4 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Oliver seems really high character, I was not expecting him to handle this well after what happened with his coach in Houston. Maybe his coach was simply a jackass? Who knows? Oliver seems pretty damn high character to me.

Not a whole lot of opportunities to misbehave in a cancer hospice, but so far, so good, I guess...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, wppete said:

I think his coach handled the situation very poorly. Was fired. But you are right , Ed seems like a very high character guy and fits Buffalo perfectly.

Oliver's D-line coach went with him from high school to the college ranks.  He's a big fan of the kid.  That's a pretty good testimony of his quality.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s awesome what Oliver did but come on. Plenty of guys did good things in past regimes as well.  

Boooooooo

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Please can we have a miracle?

Please?

I believe the miracle will happen #panchopower

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

!@#$ cancer. 

That is all. 

• Like (+1) 5

Ed Oliver has increased my happiness level.  

• Like (+1) 1

Is Pancho in Hospice?   One outlet used that word, hope they're wrong.  Poor dude I hope he's ok.

14 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Ed: Need anything before I go Ezra? Anything I can do to help? 

Pancho: Bring me Tom Brady's head... 

Ed:

Image result for ed oliver

I like that one.  What a class act.  Pancho’s in Texas right, so he must have traveled to meet him.  He’s my new favorite player outside of LORAX.

23 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Is Pancho in Hospice?   One outlet used that word, hope they're wrong.  Poor dude I hope he's ok.

Yes

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

From what I hear, the drug in the study he was in really did a number on his lungs which made it difficult for him to breathe.  So he's out of that study, and they can't do any more treatment until his lungs heal up.  So he's in hospice until that happens and they can move on to the next thing.  This should not in any way, shape, or form be thought of as the beginning of the end.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

This is great.  Good job Ed!

To be that big, that bad, and that thoughtful -- all at the same time -- is special indeed.  Kyle will be proud of him.

I think this is amazing! He's been a Bill for a few weeks and did not have to do that. Could have sent a text, phone call, etc. But the guy went to he hospital to show his respect. And with this visit Ed Oliver has easily gained mine.

Sign in to follow this