NFL Draft - Day 1 (put your general pick commentary here)

12 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

What do you guys think about Rashan Gary?  Will he like it in Green Bay?  Do you think he will be BFFs with Aaron Rodgers?  Discuss.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hope Ice Bowl doesn’t come to this  board looking for positive feedback on Gary ... 

Is the above accurate?  ?

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

One can hope.  I was worried about Oliver's size, but as others pointed out, Donald and Kyle are sub 300 lb DTs.   One thing though - Donald's biceps are the circumference of a 20 year old oak tree.  Randle was a beast, but that was 20 years ago.

ESPN peeps were freaking out over Oliver in comparing him to Donald.  Good stuff

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Terrible. He has literally no position on the field. Too small for DL. Too big for LB and DB.

Have you seen him long snap! It’s amazing! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, hjnick said:

Every pick like that pushes the WR's closer to us for the 2nd / End of the 1st round... :)

Gruden might start taking WR soon, but he’ll start with the worst ones then move down from there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, billspro said:

If Metcalf is there in the 20’s I hope we trade back in

Want a WR, Metcalf would be cool.  Do not want TE if trade back in.  Get a TE in 3rd or 4th like ppl have said.  Texas A&M TE is good.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Gruden might start taking WR soon, but he’ll start with the worst ones then move down from there. 

Isnt that what your supposed to do?

Its like Milk and other perishable foods at the store, always pick the ones at the back of the shelf, they are the best......

Edited by apuszczalowski

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

3 non defensive players taken so far, none WRS and they are about half way through this round. probably stays defence heavy with the start of the 2nd having a run on offensive playmakers

Yup - I hope the Bills think about moving up to get ahead of that run and grab their guy.