Mahomes would like to challenge Allen to a throwing contest for charity

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bad idea for both QBs.

Nothing to be gained. Unless our chief rival for AFC QB of the next generation blows out HIS arm, and even I don’t want that. 

Just now, Augie said:

Nothing to be gained. Unless our chief rival for AFC QB of the next generation blows out HIS arm, and even I don’t want that. 

"Hey, Robert Edwards! We're having a fun little flag football game on the beach. Wanna play?"

This fanbase can't afford to tempt fate. Have a throwing footballs into a trash can contest if you want. Don't tear something trying to throw a ball 90 yards.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m not hating that we have a likable charismatic  qb leading the franchise. What makes me a believer? he is cocky and humble at the same time. 

Thats hard for non genuine personalities to pull off. 

Yup.  From day one you could just tell that he comes off as a nice, likable young man, but there is just something about him that says inside, he is a cocky SOB that believes he can do anything better than you. 

And you know what?  That is exactly the kind of persona and attitude I want want my QB to have.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Yup.  From day one you could just tell that he comes off as a nice, likable young man, but there is just something about him that says inside, he is a cocky SOB that believes he can do anything better than you. 

I think "he is a cocky SOB that believes he todays Josh Allen can do anything better than you yesterdays Josh Allen". He's a "likable young man" because he focuses on competing against himself.   

• Like (+1) 1