The First Game of the year

Which of these game would you like the schedule makers to assign the Bills week 1? And why?

Bills Away games: Titans, Cowboys, Browns, Steelers, Giants, AFCE

Bills Home games: Broncos, Ravens, Eagles, Bengals, Skins, AFCE

I would like Dolphins at home and take the W. Only worry is early season Fitzmagic.

Edited by foreboding
Fixed teams

4 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Which of these game would you like the schedule makers to assign the Bills week 1? And why?

Bills Home games: Cowboys, Ravens, Eagles, Bengals, Skins, AFCE

I would like Dolphins at home and take the W. Only worry is early season Fitzmagic.

Bill's at Cowboys, because I can go! 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Bills Home games: Cowboys, Ravens, Eagles, Bengals, Skins, AFCE

Bills at Patriots. Catch em flat footed. Never happen tho.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I want an easier schedule to start as I think it’s going to take time for our OL to gel.

Same here. Even when we’ve caught the Pats off guard early in the season, still have found a way to lose those games (ex.McKelvin game). It’s almost more demoralizing to lose to the Pats when they aren’t at full strength early in the year. I want a home game against a team like the Redskins or Bengals. Let’s start off on a good note. 

Edited by SirAndrew

2 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I don't really care who it is, but my guess is the Jets.  

Some national interest, good game to start the year for broadcast numbers, rivalry, young QBs, etc.

I think this or the browns for all reasons listed- our D vs the new Browns offense wpuld be an easy sell.

34 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Looking at those teams, there are a hell of a lot of them we can beat. Yes, other teams will be looking to get better too, but I can already smell a good shot at the playoffs 

That just might smell better than BACON! That’s saying something! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

We play the Cowgirls home and away huh?

I can't keep up with all these divisional changes.

I had us pegged for second behind the Pats, but the Cowboys will be no pushover. I'd be happy with a split.

Really though, I think I'd like to play at Tennessee or the NYG because neither is a raucous environment. Winning a road game week one would be big.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I won’t care who we start against. 19-0 anyway. 

But u can tell you who it’ll be. Both the Bill and the Browns made the 2 biggest splashes in FA this year. I fully expect that to happen on either Sunday or Monday night 

• Like (+1) 1