SlimShady'sGhost

GMFB - Weekly Love - Wk 10

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

The Fabulous Sports Babe is frantically dialing YOUR number right now.............

Image result for the sports babe

OMG ... I remember listening to her on the radio 

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

This post is part of the problem though.  "This whole thread is about what she looks like" - what a gross over statement that is 100% false.  Most of the comments have not been about the way she looks but you said the "whole" thing is.  If you want to be taken seriously about issues then act accordingly.  

Kay Adams is very knowledgeable.

Having great looks is just an added bonus. 

And Yes a gross misstatement 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Also this is in regards to Fantasy Football, although one would hope that also correlates to the real life football as well

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, White Linen said:

This post is part of the problem though.  "This whole thread is about what she looks like" - what a gross over statement that is 100% false.  Most of the comments have not been about the way she looks but you said the "whole" thing is.  If you want to be taken seriously about issues then act accordingly.  

I agree that the "whole thread" part was hyperbole, but still, there were seven posts before his (and several after) that alluded to her looks. Find a thread about Tony Romo - how many times does someone comment on his looks?

Edited by WhoTom

2 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I agree that the "whole thread" part was hyperbole, but still, there were seven posts before his (and several after) that alluded to her looks. Find a thread about Tony Romo - how many times does someone comment on his looks?

Heaven forbid a man comment on the good looks of a woman. Toxic masculinity run amok! ANARCHY!

:lol:

• Thanks! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

If the message board community consisted of 97% women -- a lot.

And I'm not ashamed to admit Tony Romo is a handsome man.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

You won't.  However you'll find threads about him being an idiot, stuff about his wife,  he sucks at broadcasting, etc.  So people treat other people rudely.  Women have specific things they get treated unfairly about and so do men.  

Hyperbole was highly inappropriate, IMO.  

Kay is a Bills fan from way back.  She is on either ESPN or the fan in NYC area and often announces her allegience to Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

The Fabulous Sports Babe is frantically dialing YOUR number right now.............

Image result for the sports babe

“Who loves ya bay bay?!?” 

Who ah

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

You won't.  However you'll find threads about him being an idiot, stuff about his wife,  he sucks at broadcasting, etc.  So people treat other people rudely.  Women have specific things they get treated unfairly about and so do men.  

Hyperbole was highly inappropriate, IMO.  

You do realize that Tony Romo is not Jason Witten, right?  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Agree or Disagree?

shivers....

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MJS said:

I think female media members have a legit beef about how they are treated. I mean, this whole thread is about what she looks like and not about what she said.

I agree with her. I think Allen will be a breakout player in 2019.

Like she said,  watch Josh rise in the fantasy rankings. And if we do draft Metcalf, Oh my goodness.....

I already said I think Allen is going to be a legit candidate for 2019 for MVP, so I think that would obviously qualify him as a breakout player, too.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Kay Adams is hot...

She could've spat on the camera lens, and got a "like" from me.

Edited by #34fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Like she said,  watch Josh rise in the fantasy rankings. And if we do draft Metcalf, Oh my goodness.....

Yeah, Josh should be a great fantasy option at QB. Running QB's get the edge in fantasy because rushing numbers count more than passing numbers.

5 hours ago, eball said:

If the message board community consisted of 97% women -- a lot.

And I'm not ashamed to admit Tony Romo is a handsome man.

As a guy who works in a field that consists mostly of women, I totally agree with this assessment. Women do this stuff all the time when they talk about men. Most guys just like to think they don’t because it’s comforting to feel like you aren’t being judged. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

Send that woman a josh Allen jersey.

If you have Twitter .....  The Bills tweeted it.  Give them your feedback.   They might do it. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

21 hours ago, MJS said:

I think female media members have a legit beef about how they are treated. I mean, this whole thread is about what she looks like and not about what she said.

I agree with her. I think Allen will be a breakout player in 2019.

Shut up!!!! I respect her football knowledge. I also respect the visual I got of her in a bills jersey coming out of a smokey tunnel and going straight Tawny Kitean on the hood of a 68 firebird wearing her jersey eyeblack and nothing else ....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KGun12TD said:

I want to marry her!

Take a #.      Next # is 352

Now serving 12  #17

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
compliments of Hokie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said: