Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SlimShady'sSpaceForce

GMFB - Weekly (almost daily) Love - WC #1

Recommended Posts

I think female media members have a legit beef about how they are treated. I mean, this whole thread is about what she looks like and not about what she said.

 

I agree with her. I think Allen will be a breakout player in 2019.

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As if I needed another reason to love Kay

Edited by Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think female media members have a legit beef about how they are treated. I mean, this whole thread is about what she looks like and not about what she said.

 

The Fabulous Sports Babe is frantically dialing YOUR number right now.............

 

Image result for the sports babe

  • Haha (+1) 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think female media members have a legit beef about how they are treated. I mean, this whole thread is about what she looks like and not about what she said.

 

I agree with her. I think Allen will be a breakout player in 2019.

 

This post is part of the problem though.  "This whole thread is about what she looks like" - what a gross over statement that is 100% false.  Most of the comments have not been about the way she looks but you said the "whole" thing is.  If you want to be taken seriously about issues then act accordingly.  

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

 

The Fabulous Sports Babe is frantically dialing YOUR number right now.............

 

Image result for the sports babe

 

OMG ... I remember listening to her on the radio 

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

 

This post is part of the problem though.  "This whole thread is about what she looks like" - what a gross over statement that is 100% false.  Most of the comments have not been about the way she looks but you said the "whole" thing is.  If you want to be taken seriously about issues then act accordingly.  

 

 

Kay Adams is very knowledgeable.

 

Having great looks is just an added bonus. 

And Yes a gross misstatement 

 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also this is in regards to Fantasy Football, although one would hope that also correlates to the real life football as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, White Linen said:

 

This post is part of the problem though.  "This whole thread is about what she looks like" - what a gross over statement that is 100% false.  Most of the comments have not been about the way she looks but you said the "whole" thing is.  If you want to be taken seriously about issues then act accordingly.  

 

 

I agree that the "whole thread" part was hyperbole, but still, there were seven posts before his (and several after) that alluded to her looks. Find a thread about Tony Romo - how many times does someone comment on his looks?

 

 

Edited by WhoTom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

 

I agree that the "whole thread" part was hyperbole, but still, there were seven posts before his (and several after) that alluded to her looks. Find a thread about Tony Romo - how many times does someone comment on his looks?

 

 

 

Heaven forbid a man comment on the good looks of a woman. Toxic masculinity run amok! ANARCHY!

 

:lol:

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

 

I agree that the "whole thread" part was hyperbole, but still, there were seven posts before his (and several after) that alluded to her looks. Find a thread about Tony Romo - how many times does someone comment on his looks?

 

 

 

If the message board community consisted of 97% women -- a lot.

 

And I'm not ashamed to admit Tony Romo is a handsome man.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

 

I agree that the "whole thread" part was hyperbole, but still, there were seven posts before his (and several after) that alluded to her looks. Find a thread about Tony Romo - how many times does someone comment on his looks?

 

 

 

You won't.  However you'll find threads about him being an idiot, stuff about his wife,  he sucks at broadcasting, etc.  So people treat other people rudely.  Women have specific things they get treated unfairly about and so do men.  

 

Hyperbole was highly inappropriate, IMO.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kay is a Bills fan from way back.  She is on either ESPN or the fan in NYC area and often announces her allegience to Buffalo.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

 

The Fabulous Sports Babe is frantically dialing YOUR number right now.............

 

Image result for the sports babe

“Who loves ya bay bay?!?” 

 

Who ah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, White Linen said:

 

You won't.  However you'll find threads about him being an idiot, stuff about his wife,  he sucks at broadcasting, etc.  So people treat other people rudely.  Women have specific things they get treated unfairly about and so do men.  

 

Hyperbole was highly inappropriate, IMO.  

 

You do realize that Tony Romo is not Jason Witten, right?  

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

 

 

 

Agree or Disagree?

 

shivers....

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MJS said:

I think female media members have a legit beef about how they are treated. I mean, this whole thread is about what she looks like and not about what she said.

 

I agree with her. I think Allen will be a breakout player in 2019.

Like she said,  watch Josh rise in the fantasy rankings. And if we do draft Metcalf, Oh my goodness.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already said I think Allen is going to be a legit candidate for 2019 for MVP, so I think that would obviously qualify him as a breakout player, too.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...