C Mitch Morse (Chiefs) to the Bills

1 minute ago, technobot said:

So, reading the tea leaves, Beane and the FO actually had a plan to sign one of the top 2 centers in FA. They actually had a backup plan if Paradis fell through and no, they weren't settling on a future with Spencer Long as the starting center. Do I assume too much?  :)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Morse was their top target at C. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

I like this signing because I prefer a center who excels in pass pro. Didn't realize he was a converted tackle, so that explains his area of strength. Very athletic as well so he'll be able to pull with ease. They will need to get STRONGER at guard if we're going to run the ball more effectively.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wait! So they are allowed to move? I usually watch just the Bills and thought the league must have put in some kind of traveling rule, like basketball! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Andy Reid is one if the best offensive coaches of our generation.  To try and knock him for not wining a SB is so lazy and you should be better that.  

I guarantee Morse would give Reid a lot of credit for his development. 

Dude youre taking what was a fun comment really serious and far lol.  

2 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

I like this signing because I prefer a center who excels in pass pro. Didn't realize he was a converted tackle, so that explains his area of strength. Very athletic as well so he'll be able to pull with ease. They will need to get STRONGER at guard if we're going to run the ball more effectively.

Yes. I still expect a significant move at G be it free agency or draft.

• Like (+1) 1