C Mitch Morse (Chiefs) to the Bills

Just now, NeckMeat182 said:

Pure speculation,

But I wonder if McBean planned on landing morse from the get go (chiefs bills connection).  Then just proceeded to engage their division rival in a fabricated bidding war.  A fiscal troll job of sorts.

That wouldn’t surprise me at all !!!

1 minute ago, NeckMeat182 said:

Pure speculation,

But I wonder if McBean planned on landing morse from the get go (chiefs bills connection).  Then just proceeded to engage their division rival in a fabricated bidding war.  A fiscal troll job of sorts.

I doubt it.  If they did then i believe Paradis was target #1 cause he would of risked that chance of his agent saying you got a deal.  

10 minutes ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

@MrEpsYtown you been talking about this for months where you at brothaman!!!

Haha I just saw the alert. Helping feed the baby. I starting yelling and screaming yes! Yes! Both baby and wife look at my like I'm insane! 

Great signing. You guys are gonna love this dude. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, NeckMeat182 said:

Pure speculation,

I imagine that doesn't happen.  What if the free agent agrees to an offer, what do you say?  Just kidding, we had no real intention of signing you, we were only trolling the Jets. 

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Haha I just saw the alert. Helping feed the baby. I starting yelling and screaming yes! Yes! Both baby and wife look at my like I'm insane! 

Great signing. You guys are gonna love this dude. 

Personally I think the baby needs to fend for him/herself on days like this 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I doubt it.  If they did then i believe Paradis was target #1 cause he would of risked that chance of his agent saying you got a deal.  

So what ??? Because his agent says you got a deal does that mean ( what exactly?) McBean can’t change his mind ? 

1 minute ago, Putin said:

You are just a big ray of sunshine aren’t you ?

I said, "If he can stay healthy he's a significant upgrade." 

Someone responded that he didn't miss a game last year and I corrected them.

If that's an issue for you....<shrug>