2019 SNOW PLOW OFFENSIVE LINE

35 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I'm with you. Drafting a rookie left tackle who is going to have growing pains is not helping our young quarterback. Dawkins has proven he can do it at the NFL level. He struggled here and there. He's still better than Jonah Williams, who struggled when facing top speed rushers in college. I wonder how he's going to be when he's facing an elite defensive ends who are men every week. The real issue was Groy, Miller, Mills and Vlad. Those guys are awful and have no upside. Stick with Dawkins. He has the upside that this regime traded up for. He's got some nastiness to his game and they felt so highly of him that they did not hesitate to trade Cordy Glenn. 

Putting an experienced guard and center in there will make everyone else better. 

Agreed , although I think Groy and Mills would be serviceable backups, Groy only as a G since he should never ever play center again for any reasoning. I'm not a fan of Jonah Williams at all, I don't think he's elite in either the run or pass blocking and he isn't crazy athletic.

• Like (+1) 1

I'd like to see the Bills go all-in on the O line this offseason.  There are other holes but the defense is still good, Shady is NOT over the hill but he can't overpower people, and if given just a smidge more time Allen will light up any defense.  We have some young receiving talent and just need one fast FA and a decent TE to be in good shape overall.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

You got it. 

I would except that.

Swap out Williams for Taylor and I'm in.

15 hours ago, The Senator said:

I like this a bit more...

LT - Jonah Williams (1st round pick)

LG - Dion Dawkins

C — Matt Paradis (FA)

RG - Spencer Long

RT - Daryl Williams (FA)

Swap out Williams for Taylor and I'm in.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, offyourocker said:

No Trent Brown please.  One good year with Brady getting rid of the ball fast

It’s true that any O-Lineman that plays with Brady will have low sack numbers. When you watch the game replays Brown controls the LOS and is a mauler in the run game. His pass pro is very underrated as well, his arms are so long and he moves very well for a guy his size. I have a strong feeling the Patriots are going to resign him, his game tape is so good. My dream scenario is having Trent Brown at RT and Jonah Willams at LT.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, inaugural balls said:

This^^^

He flunked in San Fran and the above tells the rest.

Depends what kind of rushing attack Buffalo wants.  Zone scheme? No.  Shanahan has the Shanahan zone scheme.  You need athletic lineman that can get horizontal as well reach multiple levels.  For a power scheme he makes perfect sense.  He can get movement at the point of attack and cave down the line of scrimmage.  Imo Dawkins and Teller fit a power scheme best but can function in a zone scheme.  Imo depends which center they bring in.

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

LT- Juwain Taylor #9

LG- Zeitler or Saffold

C- Paradis

RG- Spencer Long

RT- Take you’re pick, probably Dawkins.

Back ups, Bodine, maybe Teller.

Taylor has played RT entire career in school.  Haven’t Beas one draft person say he’s projecting as a LT.. Zeitler isn’t available