TSW Wall of Fame Nominees

R. Rich

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I think I should at least get some kind of recognition for actually starting and maintaining a rational, well-behaved debate over on PPP. Well, at least until Joe chimed in. :doh:

Speaking of which, I've only seen one mention of KRC....after all, how many message boards have their own actual former presidential candidate?

I think it's too subjective of a topic to have a Hall of fame. People here seem to enjoy different types of posts. I , for example, enjoy x's and o's balanced discussion or debate. Posters like Simon, AKC and KTFABD intigue me the most. Many of the already mentioned posters, while they are nice/helpful/funny/witty/contributors ,etc. don't really spark the same interest as the forementioned. I don't think it would be a fair nomination based on that.

I think Deep Voice should be nominated simply for his ability to communicate with such brevity. Whatdaya say Deep Voice?

And how about a Wall of Shame for all the people who have been banned, either permanently or temporarily? I mean, in lieu of getting them to wear a scarlet B on their chest.

I have to second the motion for Alaska Darin

Love him or hate him he is the Iron Man of TSW, closing in on 17,000 posts.

Congratz...and get an offline life dude :doh:

290947[/snapback]

Yeah what a nerd that tool is.

I have to second the motion for Alaska Darin

Love him or hate him he is the Iron Man of TSW, closing in on 17,000 posts.

Congratz...and get an offline life dude :doh:

290947[/snapback]

What do you expect? The guys front door has been frozen shut since October.

I'm hurt that no one has appreciated my genius.

I'm at least as crotchitty as the members of that list.

:doh:

My nominees would be:

AiO

Gavin

Alaska Darin

Buftex

KRC

Kelly the Dog

Nervous Guy

Bob Lamb

BadDad (what ever happened to him)

Bob On The Cape (him too)

in no particular order.

290836[/snapback]

Least crotchity? I dunno about that, just mention Marcus Pollard, and you turn into the Tazmanian devil! :lol:

Anyways, appreciate the vote! :lol::lol:

AiO

AKC

Azalin

Barry Brady/FFS

Beerball

Berg

Bill in Livonia

Bill in NYC

Bob Lamb

Cindy (#89)

Chalkie

DC Tom

Dr. K

Eryn

Fezmid

G. Host

Gavin

GG

Golden Wheels

Guffalo

Hammer

Harriet (Cable)

Harv (Albany)

Hops Guy

Indy Dave

J. Rosen

Jack in Syracuse

Jester

JoeF

JDG

John in Hemet

KD

Keggy-poo

KRC

KTFABD

Kultarr

Lancaster Steve

Lori

Mike in Syracuse

Mock

Mark VI

NG

Nick in England

Nodnarb

OGT11

Pasta Joe

Poojer

PTR

R.Rich

Rockpile

SDS

Simon

T-80

TPS

VABills

Are all deserving of consideration. Apologies to those I may have forgotten...

I vote for Bob Lamb, in part, because of the work he has done with the TBD tailgate party and Buddy "The Wonder" Dog, who truely has sniffed out more "inside " info than anyone on the TBD board or any other supposed inside board.

Mark VI never. I will never vote for anyone who wears a BRO.

Ah, the WoF - I remember the induction ceremony as if it were yesterday - all my fans, my adoring family, the bronze bust and that swanky yellow jacket I wore when I gave my speech......

Although I'm a lurker these days (funny how having a family cuts down on the number of posts you make), I'd recommend selecting someone who helps moderate and run this place. There are certainly many worth candidates based on participation in the conversations here, but those who help moderate and keep order to this place deserve special recognition. Remember - this place exists because there was no moderation/order elsewhere - our stability through those dedicated to this place is what keeps us here today.

Thanks for the mention Rico and Rasta, you both are TOO cool!

I think so many here are deserving...

Rico

LA

Kultarr

AD

BADOL

T-80

Pete!!!!

Mark IV

Labatt

Stevestojan

Simon

mead...

Too many Names to remember!! I feel guitly for leaving SO many off...What a GREAT Group!

A Wall Of Fame is defintely a great idea for TSW BTW... :doh:

I vote for Bob Lamb, in part, because of the work he has done with the TBD tailgate party and Buddy "The Wonder" Dog, who truely has sniffed out more "inside " info than anyone on the TBD board or any other supposed inside board.

Good point - besides the Mods who donate so much time to TSW, the other behind the scenes workers who give to much time to TSW activities. And Jay Rubeo for helping us with tickets for the home opener.

People here seem to enjoy different types of posts.

290923[/snapback]

And is there a more burning example of that than the fact that the name of a serious football contributor like yourself comes up first only in your own post? MyBad for not expanding the field earlier to include you and a dozen others in what I realized would become another "style" thread on TSW ignoring the fundamental attraction this board was built upon.

4 pages into this string and I don't see FakeFatSunny mentioned ONCE? Either my age has finally caught up with my vision or I will join the rest of the posters in the string in being ashamed of ourselves.

4 pages into this string and I don't see FakeFatSunny mentioned ONCE? Either my age has finally caught up with my vision or I will join the rest of the posters in the string in being ashamed of ourselves.

291103[/snapback]

Read it again... Barry Brady/FFS :doh: