Poojer

PTR

R.Rich

Rockpile

SDS

Simon

T-80

TPS

Are all deserving of consideration.  Apologies to those I may have forgotten...

290995[/snapback]

Pull T-80 off your list. He's a homo.

I think it would be great to have an "opening class" of posters go up on the Wall. There are just certain people here who are staples of the board, and I really cant picture the place without them. When I first was a lurker, they were the people who made me want to join up so I could ramble incoherently at them all. I would love to see a vote on this.

I think that for consideration......all participants must have at least been banned for a minimum of 3 days......everyone who hasn't is a suck ass...wait, I think that would include me.......anyways....there has to be at least a twinkle of controversy to be recognized!

The other thread about nominees for the Bills' Wall of Fame, and the mention of SDS in it, brings up an interesting question:  who should be on the TBD Wall of Fame?  Right now, The Avenger (quite the fantasy football player, as I've come to realize the past couple seasons) is the only person on the Wall of Fame.  Who should join him?

My candidates:

1.  SDS

Why:  Gee, I wonder...

2.  Kultarr

Why:  Required reading in the early days of the Wall.

3.  Bob Lamb

Why:  Why not?  A true legend who's been around here longer than most of us and is a great guy to know, a knowledgeable Bills fan, and a well known hoary archivist.

290771[/snapback]

No ICE man he was a true treasure him and Spiked kept this bpoard alive. Plus how can you not mention anyone from the Nervous GANG.

I've been around since 1998, since everyone is listing their nominees, here are mine. These posters are known for quality posts more than useless quantity IMO.

BillsDaily aka Steve Saslow

G. Host

R. Rich

Jay Rosen

Bob Lamb

Kultarr

Fake Fat Sunny

Also deserving concideration because you either love them or hate them for starting all kinda controversy consistantly....

ICE

Hogboy

BF_in_Indiana

My canidate is Leroy.  Sure, according to the board stats he just registered yesterday and hasnt put a post up yet...but I feel he's got some moxie to him!

291148[/snapback]

Spoken in the true spirit of someone who looks forward to JP Losman's upcoming HOF career... :doh:

AiO

AKC

Azalin

Barry Brady/FFS

Beerball

Berg

Bill in Livonia

Bill in NYC

Bob Lamb

Cindy (#89)

Chalkie

DC Tom

Dr. K

Eryn

Fezmid

G. Host

Gavin

GG

Golden Wheels

Guffalo

Hammer

Harriet (Cable)

Harv (Albany)

Hops Guy

Indy Dave

J. Rosen

Jack in Syracuse

Jester

JoeF

JDG

John in Hemet

KD

Keggy-poo

KRC

KTFABD

Kultarr

Lancaster Steve

Lori

Mike in Syracuse

Mock

Mark VI

NG

Nick in England

Nodnarb

OGT11

Pasta Joe

Poojer

PTR

R.Rich

Rockpile

SDS

Simon

T-80

TPS

Are all deserving of consideration.  Apologies to those I may have forgotten...

290995[/snapback]

Thanx

My canidate is Leroy.  Sure, according to the board stats he just registered yesterday and hasnt put a post up yet...but I feel he's got some moxie to him!

291148[/snapback]

He's a fine young man with a high energy motor. Definitely worthy of consideration.

Read it again...  Barry Brady/FFS :P

291109[/snapback]

My failure to consider your thoroughness is inexcusable. My penance shall be to read 20 BFinIND and 10 stevestojan posts.

I would like to add, post mortem, all the posters who left TSW when Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson and Drew Bledsoe left.

Their contributions will never be forgotten and they will always be available as outstanding examples of fringe behavior.

(I will root for so-and-so wherever he goes and I hope the new guy breaks his leg)

Who can ever forget their requests for automotive advice, homework assignments, movie reviews and QB cheerleading?

A moment of silence in their honor...

Who can ever forget their requests for automotive advice, homework assignments, movie reviews and QB cheerleading?

291336[/snapback]

don't forget their insatiable curiousity as to what music everyone is listening to or their heartwarming or tearjerking tales of romance :P

I would like to add, post mortem, all the posters who left TSW when Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson and Drew Bledsoe left.

Their contributions will never be forgotten and they will always be available as outstanding examples of fringe behavior.

(I will root for so-and-so wherever he goes and I hope the new guy breaks his leg)

A moment of silence in their honor...

291336[/snapback]

Their....unblinking devotion is certainly worthy of at least an honorable mention.

Imo "Des" deserves a spot. Most of you probably dont remember him. He was/is a dolphin fan. He and AKC had brutal arguements but wound up having mutual respect as I recall. The guy (imo) truly knew football, and was as entertaining as hell.

Des was a major contributor to this great site. He made TBD a better place.

Waitaminute!

BUFTEX?!?! I smell a rat, didn't put YOU on that list :P

291087[/snapback]

Marcus Pollard, Marcus Pollard, Marcus Pollard, Marcus Pollard, Marcus Pollard Marcus Pollard!!!!!! :P

Just trying to grab some attention! :(

Beased upon many of nominations in this string it's clear that the content in one's posts bears no relationship to their fitness for nomination into the TSW WOF.

Therefore, under the authority of no one in any capacity to forward this process through to its inevitably unpleasant culmination, I hereby make a nomination of the historically appropriate TSW poster child of all content vacuum:

Belinda

Belinda

Belinda

Belinda!

Imo "Des" deserves a spot.

291384[/snapback]

Des pops in every now and then. He's an honest and knowledgeable poster who has contributed much to the football wealth on this board. He also was the one who first brought to (my) (our) attention the exchange issues that made Dan Marino a running back killer, something old film always confirms. Not to mention that he was a betting man who kept his word; a true model for fans of other teams whose fine example of behavior in our forum is too often ignored by the trolls we've attracted in the past year.

Des pops in every now and then. He's an honest and knowledgeable poster who has contributed much to the football wealth on this board. He also was the one who first brought to (my) (our) attention the exchange issues that made Dan Marino a running back killer, something old film always confirms. Not to mention that he was a betting man who kept his word; a true model for fans of other teams whose fine example of behavior in our forum is too often ignored by the trolls we've attracted in the past year.

291410[/snapback]

Those were great days on TBD. Remember "Doc?" He correctly predicted that Donnally would flop at LG when the Dolphins signed him because he was a RG, and they put him on the left side.

The newcomers will never know how great the "old" TSW truly was. Dont get me wrong, I welcome them; but times have changed.