DRC Anyone ? He Decided to Come Out of His Short Retirement ?

Domonique-Rogers Cromartie has decided to come out of his short lived retirement & knowing how much McD likes a good CB do you think there is a chance they bring him in on a short one year contract as a veteran depth player to help school the youth in B/lo's secondary ?

I believe that Bean being the guy he has shown himself to be (leave no stone unturned) has probably already reached out to his agent to gauge what they may think about him playing in a Bills uni, But i would imagine he would be more interested in a team that is already a contender to the throne ...

So would he be worth a one yr contract Bills fans ?? 

2 hours ago, eball said:

Is this the guy with 30 kids or do I have the wrong Cromartie?

nope u got the correct one. He forgot all his kids names! Hes only coming back due to all the child support he has to pay out every month. no thanks!

4 hours ago, T master said:

Domonique-Rogers Cromartie has decided to come out of his short lived retirement & knowing how much McD likes a good CB do you think there is a chance they bring him in on a short one year contract as a veteran depth player to help school the youth in B/lo's secondary ?

I believe that Bean being the guy he has shown himself to be (leave no stone unturned) has probably already reached out to his agent to gauge what they may think about him playing in a Bills uni, But i would imagine he would be more interested in a team that is already a contender to the throne ...

So would he be worth a one yr contract Bills fans ?? 

Beane re signed Pitts,so why not.