Florida Human Trafficking

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's so frustrating trying to have an honest conversation with Trumpkins who seem to need lies like a regular person needs air to breath 

You are going to become a babbling idiot when your whole paradigm collapses around you.

But at least we won't notice the difference.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hedge said:

You are going to become a babbling idiot when your whole paradigm collapses around you.

But at least we won't notice the difference.

Lol, yours IS collapsing. Trump and his political movement are built on lies, racism and ignorance. Enjoy

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's so frustrating trying to have an honest conversation with Trumpkins who seem to need lies like a regular person needs air to breath 

So we have totally open boarders? 

Dude... At least try to have a rational conversation with people before going to the "trump is bad" angle.

Try to present evidence. Why are you so intent on pushing against trump that you're not willing to discuss the issues? Go read DR's long post in which he did not mention Trump one time. Go read that and try to figure out why you disagree without the whole purpose of your disagreement being anti-trump. 

For the love of god, try to be intellectual. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thats funny because people have been trying to educate you for over a year on this issue and you've repeatedly scoffed it off. Now you admit it's real (because the NYTs said so) and want to use it as yet another reason to protest a wall. 

Which of course proves you're a partisan asshat rather than a serious person. 

A serious person who learns new information about the horrors of human traffic does not say, "this one is Chinese so the wall wouldn't help". A serious person would extrapolate from what they learned and realize this is one hub of THOUSANDS. MOST of which fill or suppliment their supply through the southern border. Including, likely, this one. 

Posts like this this is why you're called an NPC. It's entirely deserved as you just made an asshat out of yourself with that blisteringly shortsighted and ignorant OP. 

We might as well close this thread now because anything else will either be redundant or idiotically stupid. 

4 hours ago, GG said:

And it boggles my mind why people continue to engage him.

If I can kick the drug anyone can. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Wrong! Making immigration illegal hurts the country 

Immigration isnt and never has been illegal. However, making illegal immigration legal most certainly hurts the country. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

`

By "educate" do you mean reciting a bunch of out of context facts and partisan talking points you heard from others? Or do you mean sharing information you yourself have thought critically about and are bringing something new to the table? 

Excited to see which! 

It's not confusing to me, it's sad. Sad and ironic that you would rush to start a brand new thread, sharing a new piece of information you had programmed into your NPC mind by the NYT, only to ***** up the execution entirely. 

See, I know about the conditions because I've interviewed and walked along side DHS, CBP, and ICE as they raided and shut down loads of operations in SoCal just like this one. I've talked to the victims. Heard where they came from. How they got here. What they were forced to do. I've spoken with the men and women on the front line, many of whom now are friends. I know this stuff because I chose to get involved and learn more... not sit back and let the NYT dictate fact vs fiction to me like you're seemingly comfy doing. 

That detailed description you deem "horrific" is commonplace. Which is what I and others have been trying to share with you from the beginning but you have repeatedly scoffed it off as not being relevant. 

You were wrong. Still are. And this doubling down is only going to make you look even more ridiculous so buckle up. 

You said it wasn't an emergency. Yet you're "horrified" at what you learned about the parlor in Florida. Are you under the assumption that's the only trafficking HUB in the US? There are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands - all with conditions like that. 

You claimed this wasn't something worth a wall to combat because, as you say, a wall won't do anything to help the issue. You're wrong on this point, and the only thing you've ever brought to back up the assertion are talking points from paid political pundits while ignoring the words of the men and women who spend their lives fighting this issue. 

This entire statement you've made is false. A wall is part of the necessary steps required to help curb the flow of human trafficking across the southern border. I know this because I've seen it first hand. I've worked on the ground at the border. I've applied my own critical thinking to the issue and followed where it led me. 

What have you done on this issue to become more educated other than regurgitate talking points?

The human element needs to be present to work. 

Walls in certain sections of the border changes the flow of known and unknown trafficking routes so that the human element can better respond to the crossings and stop them before they disappear into the woodwork of the country

What you're advocating for, unknowingly because your NPC programming hasn't been updated, is letting the flow of trafficking continue in order to allow the men and women who investigate these matters to do so after the horrors have been committed to thousands of victims

You think that sounds smart? Nope. You think that sounds compassionate? Nope. All it does is make you sound like an uninformed asshat who does not understand the subject he's claiming to "educate" others about. 

But there's more!

I have paid attention, I've even spoken to people tracking the investigation because this is what I do. Let's take this a piece at a time: 

*"You really think that front of Asian massage parlors were getting floods of South Americans..." : Revealing you're entirely ignorant of the situation at the border. It's not only South American victims being trafficked across the southern border - victims of all nationalities are trafficked across because it's easier than going through an airport. Yes, Chinese slaves come through the southern border, as do many other nations. I've personally watched people from Bangladesh, Vietnam, and South Korea get nabbed crossing outside San Diego - who were headed towards massage parlors in SoCal. 

They didn't speak Spanish. They didn't need to. The coyotes were paid by others who ferried them across. 

See? You don't know your dick from your elbow on this topic - yet you continually talk down to people who have spilled tears, sweat, and blood chasing down this story because it doesn't fit the narrative you've been programmed to believe. You'd rather write them off as "Trump supporters" without bothering to stop and think for yourself.

Returning to an earlier point: are you under the assumption that this massage parlor is the only trafficking hub in the country? And that only Chinese people are trafficked, thus even though it's a crime it doesn't matter about the border? That's the argument you're making and if you weren't so busy trying to desperately prove what you've been told is true rather than thinking for yourself you'd understand how blisteringly stupid this argument is. 

What happened in that parlor is happening today, right now, within five miles of your location. I promise. And those places are continually supplied by people crossing the southern border from all over the world.

In short: You still are an unmitigated NPC who cannot be bothered thinking for themselves. 

Sad.

I don't like stamping my feet on this issue. Stupidity like yours compels me to because of what I've experienced. Try doing what I've done. Try sitting for three hours with a fourteen year old girl while she's questioned by ICE, hearing how many times she was raped on the way across the border, how many times she begged for her parents to come save her while she was rationing plan B, how many times she was cut, hit, choked - while men laughed and said "don't bruise the face" - that's the day you'll start to understand why I'm so passionate about this subject. 

Try that. Try doing that AND then try coming down here saying that this is not a real emergency and a wall won't make a difference. 

FALSE. 

I know this is false because I've worked with dozens, if not tens of dozens, over the past two years. You hold up the one or two experts (who are paid to toe the leftist line) as if they represent all experts. 

That's why you're an NPC. You don't think for yourself. You don't care about finding the truth about situations. You only care about proving what you've been told to believe by others is true. 

That's why you fail. 

That's why you continue to make an ass out of yourself in this topic, and in Trump/Russia. Those people are lying to you because they KNOW you're too stupid to question them. Stop proving them correct and start thinking for yourself. These are the same people that lied us into war in Iraq under false pretenses, tried to execute a palace coup with Russian conspiracy nonsense - and now are trying to keep the border open so they can continue to profit from human misery

And you're aiding and abetting them by refusing to engage your own critical thinking. 

As I said at the top: SAD. 

You feel like you're beating a dead horse because you're continually making incorrect statements as fact because others have told you they're true and you're too lazy to think for yourself

You're a good little NPC. A useful idiot. 

Shame.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So we have totally open boarders? 

It really makes me sad that @WhitewalkerInPhilly is going to see these two responses, and agree with the latter.  I think he's hopeless.

Also:

3 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

In short: you clearly don't give a flying ***** about the victims. You just like stamping your feet because have a nice little hate *****.

This is a clear example of projecting.  It's EGREGIOUS for the guy who posted:

9 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I know many of us have been having a good laugh about Robert Kraft getting caught with his pants down. But I didn't hear until yesterday how horrific it was there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/23/us/robert-kraft-trafficking-florida.html

Now, I know everyone here hates human trafficking. I know because I've been lectured about it.

So tell me...how was that Wall going to help the Chinese women who were flown in legally, and then had their passports stolen? I mean, it was noticed when a state healthcare worker made a visit and reported a possible crime, followed up by a long sting run by law enforcement who wanted to catch the true crooks. Maybe...just maybe...money is better spent on those things. ?

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 2

.I guess I will respond to this, as it got buried behind a (scintillating) Dude vs Gator/Tibs  exchange............:lol: 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thanks to @B-Man for the clip - but here you go, @WhitewalkerInPhilly , an expert at the border who says

"Today, nearly 80 percent of those apprehended" aren't from Mexico but other countries (including non South American countries). 

But she doesn't count, right? She's not a "real" expert because she doesn't validate what you've been told is the truth by the NYT's. 

It's very easy to stop and think through the border crisis for yourself if you're willing and see the spin and lies being pushed by all sides. Yet you continue to refuse to do so, not because you're incapable of it, but because you enjoy being an NPC. 

Wait, what?? 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/thousands-of-migrant-kids-allegedly-sexually-abused-while-in-us-custody

The Justice Department and the Department of Health and Human Services received thousands of reports of sexual abuse against unaccompanied immigrant minors in U.S. custody over the past four years, Axios reports. According to documents obtained by the website from Rep. Ted Deutch (D-FL), HHS’ Office of Refugee Resettlement received 4,556 complaints and DOJ fielded 1,303 complaints between October 2014 and July 2018—including 178 allegations describing sexual abuse by adult staff. The website reports that in many of the cases, staff members were removed from their positions and “ultimately fired” once the allegations surfaced. “This behavior—it’s despicable, it’s disgusting, and this is just the start of questions that HHS is going to have to answer about how they handle these and what’s happening in these facilities,” Deutch told Axios. 

HHS spokeswoman Caitlin Oakley said the agency’s “top concern” was the safety of minors who were in their care. “These are vulnerable children in difficult circumstances, and ORR fully understands its responsibility to ensure that each child is treated with the utmost care,” she said. “When any allegations of abuse, sexual abuse, or neglect are made, they are taken seriously and ORR acts swiftly to investigate and respond.”

Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon (D-PA) compared border security officials to Nazis “back in Germany” during a hearing on the border in the House Judiciary Committee.

This is the sort of thing you'll hear from people who have never seen the US Border Patrol in action and generally have no substantive knowledge of how the southern border works and what challenges law enforcement there face on a daily basis.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon (D-PA) compared border security officials to Nazis “back in Germany” during a hearing on the border in the House Judiciary Committee.

This is the sort of thing you'll hear from people who have never seen the US Border Patrol in action and generally have no substantive knowledge of how the southern border works and what challenges law enforcement there face on a daily basis.

If anyone is like Nazis, it the left wing, consider....when Germany "annexed" Austria, in 1938, they promised them free health care, free education including college, low unemployment, free day care, abortion on demand, they delivered. Then by 1942-43, the wheels came off, food was hard to come by, many were homeless, unemployment soared and we know the rest of the story

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

If anyone is like Nazis, it the left wing, consider....when Germany "annexed" Austria, in 1938, they promised them free health care, free education including college, low unemployment, free day care, abortion on demand, they delivered. Then by 1942-43, the wheels came off, food was hard to come by, many were homeless, unemployment soared and we know the rest of the story

Lol, you say anything