Florida Human Trafficking

Just now, bilzfancy said:

If I just posted a link, he wouldn't have read it, and say I'm making things up again

He didn't read that wall of text, either.  But you managed to piss off most everyone with it.  All you proved is you're a moron.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He didn't read that wall of text, either.  But you managed to piss off most everyone with it.  All you proved is you're a moron.

And violated ToS and copyright laws

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

and why is that? Why the name calling too? I try to be respectable here and expect the same to me

Ok, deleted it, happy now? 

38 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

If I just posted a link, he wouldn't have read it, and say I'm making things up again

What you did both broke the website’s ToS along with US copyright law.

Post your link along with a relevant quote contained within the linked article, which you think will prompt the reader to click forward to your chosen content, or otherwise will inform them as to the point you’re trying to make through it’s inclusion.

It would also serve you well to be discerning about whom you’re trying to provide information to.  I assume you wouldn’t try to educate a bring wall, or a television set which was broadcasting propaganda; so be aware of posters which embody exactly those traits in their posting habits and avoid them.  They aren’t here to converse, exchange ideas, or learn.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Post your link along with a relevant quote contained within the linked article, which you think will prompt the reader to click forward to your chosen content, or otherwise will inform them as to the point you’re trying to make through it’s inclusion.

It would also serve you well to be discerning about whom you’re trying to provide information to.  I assume you wouldn’t try to educate a bring wall, or a television set which was broadcasting propaganda; so be aware of posters which embody exactly those traits in their posting habits and avoid them.  They aren’t here to converse, exchange ideas, or learn.

Thank you for that, I didn't realize I was breaking any codes or regulations,  I'll be more careful in the future. 

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Not copyright law.  It was a copy-and-paste from Facebook.

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

A PM saying I screwed up and why would have been the way to go instead of being a dick about it

No, public shaming is the way to go about it.  You were a moron.  You were called out on it.  You won't do it again.  You learned.  

We'll see if the learning actually sticks - personally, I doubt it, as you seem like the sort of self-centered dullard who believes everyone else exists to cater to his whims, as evidenced by the fact that you were a big enough moron to post a wall of text that violates the ToS, common courtesy, and common sense.  

40 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Be sure to forward your message to B-Man, especially for the cartoons, which are entire reproductions of copyrighted works without link or attribution. Or don’t. But let’s be equal opportunity about the lecture, eh?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Somehow that’s actually worse.

Thus, why I publicly shamed the moron.

Yes, I actually took that in to consideration.  I thought about being nice about it, but...nah, the moron used ***** Facebook as some sort of primary source for his argument.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Thus, why I publicly shamed the moron.

Yes, I actually took that in to consideration.  I thought about being nice about it, but...nah, the moron used ***** Facebook as some sort of primary source for his argument.

You forgot the I and k in your screen name, buttwipe, you have as much class as a slug, again, I tried to be respectable here but you can kiss my royal Italian ass, and you claim to be a veteran,  no vet I know is as disrespectful as you, and yes I'm a veteran, US Army, 1970-73

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

You forgot the I and k in your screen name, buttwipe, you have as much class as a slug, again, I tried to be respectable here but you can kiss my royal Italian ass, and you claim to be a veteran,  no vet I know is as disrespectful as you, and yes I'm a veteran, US Army, 1970-73

He is not a veteran. He’s a consultant to the government. Veteran is some silly board status. 

22 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Ive never heard Tom claim to be a vet. 

45 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

He is not a veteran. He’s a consultant to the government. Veteran is some silly board status. 

:lol:

He's certainly proving he's not a moron.  

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

Not too bright, are you?  Soft, too.  Probably why you're Army and not Corps.