Florida Human Trafficking

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Conflates actual provable facts with anti-semetism, labels actual court filings as conspiracy.

Attempts to color reality as non-reality by associating a coup attempt with sex-offenders.

He’s the worst poster we’ve seen here because his only goal is to promote falsehoods and lies at the expense of truth, and in order to do so he attempts to discredit those being truthful with Kavanaghesque character assassinations.

He’s a terrible person with broken morals who believes character assassination to be a valid to in the backing of statements he knows to be lies.  

Reject him. 

i feel sorry for those whose paradigm is crumbling. they deny, deny, deny  because the alternate is walking around with drool all down the front of their shirts. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Conflates actual provable facts with anti-semetism, 

The ***** are you making up here? You don't have any idea what you're talking about. 

Attempts to color reality as non-reality by associating a coup attempt with sex-offenders.

As above. You are off in outer space without any tether to earth, brother.

He’s the worst poster we’ve seen here because his only goal is to promote falsehoods and lies at the expense of truth, and in order to do so he attempts to discredit those being truthful with Kavanaghesque character assassinations.

And...see the first two items I quoted above when you talk about making things up about posters. 

Just now, Foxx said:

i feel sorry for those whose paradigm is crumbling. they deny, deny, deny  because the alternate is walking around with drool all down the front of their shirts. 

The gang's all here! 

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Conflates actual provable facts with anti-semetism, labels actual court filings as conspiracy.

He’s a terrible person with broken morals who believes character assassination to be a valid to in the backing of statements he knows to be lies.  

Reject him. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now you are stalking him too. Is there anyone here that isn't stalking him?

Just now, Foxx said:

Yuuuup all around. 

He's a ***** face. Period. And he keeps proving it with every post (and edit) he makes. 

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

stop being a douche and you'll stop getting the crap you deserve. 

He can't though. He first needs to be honest about who he is (or was). Since he won't do that, he can't be honest about why he's here and why he has a hard on for sliding and dividing every topic that touches on certain topics. He claims it's because he hates conspiracy. 

Funny. For a guy who hates them he spends a lot of time trying to engage people on them. 

He's a liar and a ***** face. No one should be quoting him or engaging with him - but it is what it is. 

Just now, Foxx said:

stop being a douche and you'll stop getting the crap you deserve. 

The Conspiracy Borg giving me crap isn't making me lose sleep, Two of Six.

image.png.4e91e253b90e1d9e4daaab1a5cf7bdde.png

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't though. He first needs to be honest about who he is (or was). Since he won't do that, he can't be honest about why he's here and why he has a hard on for sliding and dividing every topic that touches on certain topics. He claims it's because he hates conspiracy. 

I thought I was a paid deep state actor, One of Six.

4 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

The Conspiracy Borg giving me crap isn't making me lose sleep, Two of Six.

image.png.4e91e253b90e1d9e4daaab1a5cf7bdde.png

I thought I was a paid deep state actor, One of Six.

It's cool, anyone who isn't in absolute lockstep with GEOUS Trump is clearly a Deep State agent or a brainwashed NPC who only can parrot spoon fed talking points beamed into our heads by Rachel Maddow. Didn't you get the brain implant memo?

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It's cool, anyone who isn't in absolute lockstep with GEOUS Trump is clearly a Deep State agent or a brainwashed NPC who only can parrot spoon fed talking points beamed into our heads by Rachel Maddow. Didn't you get the brain implant memo?

You're so easily manipulated...you're serving exactly the purpose in The Plan that we outlined for you.  The more you keep denying the existence of The Plan, the longer we can fool the greater public at large.

11 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Funny. You spent weeks insinuating I was a "Putin supporter/puppet" for daring to question the story. 

Now it's shown I was right, you were wrong - and you're crying about some sort of group think? 

You're better than that, NPCinPhilly. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're so easily manipulated...you're serving exactly the purpose in The Plan that we outlined for you.  The more you keep denying the existence of The Plan, the longer we can fool the greater public at large.

Hah! But the longer we deny The Plan, the more my lizard overlords can move into position!

Or...I could think that...it might be better to fund our intelligence agencies and local law enforcement as a more efficient method to solve a problem. I dont know, that seems like woolly liberal thinking.

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Hah! But the longer we deny The Plan, the more my lizard overlords can move into position!

Or...is that what we want you to think?

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Or...I could think that...it might be better to fund our intelligence agencies and local law enforcement as a more efficient method to solve a problem. I dont know, that seems like woolly liberal thinking.

Unless...The Plan is to...keep the sheeple in?  

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny. You spent weeks insinuating I was a "Putin supporter/puppet" for daring to question the story. 

Now it's shown I was right, you were wrong - and you're crying about some sort of group think? 

You're better than that, NPCinPhilly. 

Ahahaha....right

Oh God, you were serious.

Pray tell what were you right about? Best I've seen you found one government official who has a different opinion

Though how on Earth people coming in from South America instead of Mexico changes the discussion sounds like the dumbest distinction ever. I'll take solace in broad stats.

Also...you keep failing to prove that sex trafficking would be impacted with any kind of hard data. Again.

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ahahaha....right

Oh God, you were serious.

Pray tell what were you right about? Best I've seen you found one government official who has a different opinion

Though how on Earth people coming in from South America instead of Mexico changes the discussion sounds like the dumbest distinction ever. I'll take solace in broad stats.

Also...you keep failing to prove that sex trafficking would be impacted with any kind of hard data. Again.

Actually this is all wrong.

I provided you with data in the main thread discussing human trafficking.  The overwhelming majority of border patrol agents think a wall will help curb human trafficking, and make their jobs easier in that regard.  I cited a study and multiple other sources.

You disregarded that data, and stated that border patrol agents were a bunch of racist hillbillies and you weren’t interested in their opinions for that reason, until I provided you with the racial/ethnic makeup of the border patrol, pointing out that the majority were Hispanic; at which point you huffed and puffed before running away.

• Haha (+1) 2

:lol: BM responded to this 2 hours ago and called out your 2016 election prediction. Then did his new "One of six" thing. He has now deleted it. BM wasn't even here at that time. He really can't help but keep exposing himself.

DR, I now think you work with Trump though. You own too much real estate in BM's head to not be bankrolled.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump Russia. 

The Dossier. 

Prague. 

And that walls are needed to help fight human trafficking. 

You've been wrong on all counts - and continue to plug your ears and shout to the heavens when it's pointed out. 

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol: BM responded to this 2 hours ago and called out your 2016 election prediction. Then did his new "One of six" thing. He has now deleted it. BM wasn't even here at that time. He really can't help but keep exposing himself.

Four of Six cheering One of Six.You guys are so cute!

We at the Deep State logged all past PPP posts on Hillary's servers. 

Half of my Deep State paycheck comes from researching old posts from PPP of course. We have been watching this site for decades. Because it's so incredibly important.