Florida Human Trafficking

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:

He's certainly proving he's not a moron.  

Not too bright, are you?  Soft, too.  Probably why you're Army and not Corps.

I'm proud to have served, even though it was a BS war. soft?  Lucky is a better word, I'm here while 50,000 never made it back, to those extremely brave men, I salute you.

12 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

You could not be a douche to everyone and make the board better. 

I'm not a douche to everyone.  Just those who deserve it.

Which is most.  Including you.  And people who post walls of text and complain I'm stealing their valor.  :wacko:

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

You're kidding right  ?

:lol: The timeline as he's revealed himself has been hilarious.

-Comes to PPP as Mr. Kumbaya.

-Starts insulting threads that he states are silly and aren't worth his time to look into.

-Begins stalking a board member.

-Moves onto starting threads and then deleting them entirely when his feels get hurt.

-Becomes a self proclaimed expert on the things that are silly and not worth his time.

-Continues stalking board member while claiming he's being stalked.

-Creates awkward poetry slam threads.

-Abandons all pretense and starts attacking others and showing what a true douche and shill he is.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

-Starts insulting threads that he states are silly and aren't worth his time to look into.

-Moves onto starting threads and then deleting them entirely when his feels get hurt.

-Becomes a self proclaimed expert on the things that are silly and not worth his time.

-Continues stalking board member while claiming he's be stalked.

-Abandons all pretense and starts attacking other and showing what a true douche and shill he is.

Talks about making the board better when he could do that by simply never coming here again. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

-Continues stalking board member while claiming he's being stalked.

-Abandons all pretense and starts attacking others and showing what a true douche and shill he is.

You and the conspiracy boys should go like each other's posts more. It's so cute!

I've never been unclear about my disdain for the conspiracy board. You and the conspiracy ilk have hated that about me since I began questioning your silliness. The more I expose the joke of your conspiracies, the harder you attack me. So sometimes I push back. I shouldn't but I get dragged down into it at times. 

It's the only reason here. You're a liar. It's been proven by post after post of your own words. 

You started here trying to conflate all conspiracies with antisemitism. Then you tried to slide every topic while dodging requests to have a fruitful discussion. 

You're a net drain on this community because you're a dishonest asshat who has serious issues with the truth. 

***** off, *****face.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's the only reason here. You're a liar. It's been proven by post after post of your own words. 

You started here trying to conflate all conspiracies with antisemitism.

There was another guy here who was in your club who was an antisemite. There is also another guy in your club who is a convicted sex offender and has a pedo past.  You’re not either of those. I never said you were but I called the former on it and the latter as well. 

Then you tried to slide every topic while dodging requests to have a fruitful discussion. 

You're a net drain on this community because you're a dishonest asshat who has serious issues with the truth. 

***** off, *****face.

Keep making stories up about me as a paid Deep State actor and of course, here is you stalking me personally. Again. You can’t stop your obsession with me. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He just can’t stop, even now that he’s been made and the entire community can see what he is.  I’m hoping Darrin will get rid of him.

More obsessors joining the fray. Where's Foxx? Le-whatever? And where is the sex offender who has been AWOL--I wonder if he got picked up again. 

All of your new move is to appeal to the higher authority because you don't like it when I mock your conspiracies. Before you were so proud that nothing was regulated here. How convenient that you just like regulation when it's people who disagree with your views. 

Don't worry guys--you can still create 90% of the content here. It's still your board. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Conflates actual provable facts with anti-semetism, labels actual court filings as conspiracy.

Attempts to color reality as non-reality by associating a coup attempt with sex-offenders.

He’s the worst poster we’ve seen here because his only goal is to promote falsehoods and lies at the expense of truth, and in order to do so he attempts to discredit those being truthful with Kavanaghesque character assassinations.

He’s a terrible person with broken morals who believes character assassination to be a valid to in the backing of statements he knows to be lies.  

Reject him. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Conflates actual provable facts with anti-semetism, labels actual court filings as conspiracy.

Attempts to color reality as non-reality by associating a coup attempt with sex-offenders.

He’s the worst poster we’ve seen here because his only goal is to promote falsehoods and lies at the expense of truth, and in order to do so he attempts to discredit those being truthful with Kavanaghesque character assassinations.

He’s a terrible person with broken morals who believes character assassination to be a valid to in the backing of statements he knows to be lies.  

Reject him. 

Now you are stalking him too. Is there anyone here that isn't stalking him?