Florida Human Trafficking

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 6:14 AM, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I know many of us have been having a good laugh about Robert Kraft getting caught with his pants down. But I didn't hear until yesterday how horrific it was there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/23/us/robert-kraft-trafficking-florida.html

Now, I know everyone here hates human trafficking. I know because I've been lectured about it.

So tell me...how was that Wall going to help the Chinese women who were flown in legally, and then had their passports stolen? I mean, it was noticed when a state healthcare worker made a visit and reported a possible crime, followed up by a long sting run by law enforcement who wanted to catch the true crooks. Maybe...just maybe...money is better spent on those things. ?

My God! 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/opinion/cindy-yang-trump-corruption.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

On Friday, The Herald reported that Yang attended a Super Bowl party at Trump’s West Palm Beach country club, where the president was cheering on Kraft’s team. It turns out that Yang was something of a regular in MAGA-land, posing for selfies with Trump, his adult sons, Kellyanne Conway and others. According to The Herald, she and her relatives donated $42,000 to a pro-Trump political action committee and more than $16,000 to Trump’s campaign. Last February, she was invited to the White House for an event put on by Trump’s Asian-American and Pacific Islander Initiative, an advisory commission.

Now, there’s nothing new about donors paying for photo ops. But Yang was more than just a hanger-on. Both Mother Jones and The Heraldfound evidence that Yang, who emigrated from China, ran a business, GY US Investments, selling Chinese executives access to Trump, his family and Republican officials. According to Mother Jones, she claimed to have gotten her clients into the most recent New Year’s Eve party at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort. The Herald reported that Yang arranged for a group of Chinese businessmen to attend a Trump fund-raising event in 2017 in Manhattan at which tickets, which foreigners can’t legally pay for, started at $2,700. Her Chinese-language website, which appears to have been taken down, said she was hosting a conference at Mar-a-Lago later this month; Trump’s sister was listed as the guest speaker.

News that the owner of a chain of dubious massage parlors was brokering foreign access to the president of the United States should be a big deal. It has the potential to be a sex scandal, an intelligence scandal and a financial scandal all at once.

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The gang here can go 12 posts on a hazy image of a woman on a street in Brussels ("look at her purse!"), and 6 pages on the cover-up of RBG's "death," but this won't get any attention. 

Not that I think it's attention-worthy yet myself. That Trump hung out with human traffickers would not exactly be news. 

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

The gang here can go 12 posts on a hazy image of a woman on a street in Brussels ("look at her purse!"), and 6 pages on the cover-up of RBG's "death," but this won't get any attention. 

Not that I think it's attention-worthy yet myself. That Trump hung out with human traffickers would not exactly be news. 

Now I'm the one who's going to call you an obliterated moron.   This topic has been covered, and the concern has come to pass that TDS will spin the story as if Yang was the sex trafficker in the recent indictments, when there are six degrees of separation between the stories.   Why is Kraft's involvement in the scandal a big deal because he's friends with Trump, and not because he's a life-long Democrat?

Stop being an ass.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GG said:

Now I'm the one who's going to call you an obliterated moron.   This topic has been covered, and the concern has come to pass that TDS will spin the story as if Yang was the sex trafficker in the recent indictments, when there are six degrees of separation between the stories.   Why is Kraft's involvement in the scandal a big deal because he's friends with Trump, and not because he's a life-long Democrat?

Stop being an ass.

Yang ran a chain of rub-n-tugs. 

Just because she sold them doesn't change that. 

And as I said, who the ***** cares? She has no direct link to Trump (that I know of).

Peddling influence from China, if it was happening as suggested, would be *her* problem, not his. 

This board will bend over backwards making up stories but this one (another non-story so far) is just brushed away as nothing because it doesn't fit the Trump White Knight fairy tale. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

19 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Yang ran a chain of rub-n-tugs. 

Just because she sold them doesn't change that. 

And as I said, who the ***** cares? She has no direct link to Trump (that I know of).

Peddling influence from China, if it was happening as suggested, would be *her* problem, not his. 

This board will bend over backwards making up stories but this one (another non-story so far) is just brushed away as nothing because it doesn't fit the Trump White Knight fairy tale. 

Then why did you comment on a story that you know is totally misleading?

16 minutes ago, GG said:

you are appointed to take on begmind on behalf of the rest of us

a total waste of your time

6 minutes ago, GG said:

In two threads no less. He is a f***tard.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Read my post again. Commentary on the lengths people go to here to link nothingness to conspiratorial fairy tales. 

Of course this is a non story. She donated and got access. Trump couldn’t know her connections or trafficking past. 

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Four of Six on the case. I responded to a post in this thread because it was about trafficking. But thanks for quoting me. It’s how I get paid by the Deep State. 

You responded positively to a post that you admit is misleading and has nothing to do with the actual human trafficking case.  And then you wonder why people question your motives.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GG said:

You responded positively to a post that you admit is misleading and has nothing to do with the actual human trafficking case.  And then you wonder why people question your motives.  

atta way!

keep digging there;...

17 minutes ago, GG said:

I'll quote it for you:

"The gang here can go 12 posts on a hazy image of a woman on a street in Brussels ("look at her purse!"), and 6 pages on the cover-up of RBG's "death," but this won't get any attention. Not that I think it's attention-worthy yet myself."

See how positive I was? 

Try again. 

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I'll quote it for you:

"The gang here can go 12 posts on a hazy image of a woman on a street in Brussels ("look at her purse!"), and 6 pages on the cover-up of RBG's "death," but this won't get any attention. Not that I think it's attention-worthy yet myself."

See how positive I was? 

Try again. 

So in the same breath that you don't believe the story is attention worthy, you express disbilief why this story is not getting more attention? 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, GG said:

So in the same breath that you don't believe the story is attention worthy, you express disbilief why this story is not getting more attention? 

Here at PPP, yes. 

I will try a final time. 

I see pages of threads dedicated to fuzzy photos of women in the street, missiles blowing up SpaceX rockets, a link to yesterday's crash as "possibly" Deep State, pages dedicated to the number 17 and Q, and on and on and on.

But of course, because it goes against the "Trump is the Savior" narrative, the human trafficker selling access to Trump to Chinese government operatives...gets no traction. 

It's as much of a non-story as the others but the PPP conspiracists are so into their own narrative that they can't see how blind they are. 

If there's been much doubt that I am against the conspiracy-ing of this once-politics board, I'd be surprised.

Edited by BeginnersMind