Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

Just now, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Seeing that they were girls brought in from another country, promised work and forced to be sex slaves, I think that is the definition of trafficking 

If thats the case then yes.  If you read my post then you have seen where I have said as much.  However lets wait for the truth to come out.  Law enforcement in the south has a nasty habit of beefing up the charges in order to get a plea for what the crime actually was.

Luckily...

As long as Kim and Terry remain married, I expect no prostitution charges against either of them.

PS: they seem the type to remained married until death do us part.

PS 2: I never ever expect prostitution charges against them ever.

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

If thats the case then yes.  If you read my post then you have seen where I have said as much.  However lets wait for the truth to come out.  Law enforcement in the south has a nasty habit of beefing up the charges in order to get a plea for what the crime actually was.

Being that Kraft is a billionaire a few times over I think that they would know that they would have to play this extremely straight.  It's not like they caught Al Bundy.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It ain't Belichick. He's immune to basic biological desires. Like a robot. 

Quite to the contrary...

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/01/bill-belichick-girlfriend-linda-holliday/

I don't want to get too crazy with the conspiracy theories and all....but I think Kraft is being blackmailed and this is basically a punishment for something else.

Well, if you watched CBS Evening News tonight, you’d have seen that Kraft is ‘pulling a Smollett ‘ - namely, professing his total innocence through his spokesman, despite overwhelming video and other forensic evidence to the contrary.  Jupiter police say they have evidence of at least two separate visits to a spa called “Orchids of Asia”, and they believe him to be a regular customer.

(BTW, CBS also showed scenes from Gillette Stadium, where Pats fans were screaming obscenities at the media, telling them to get the  f**k off the property, and screaming “Kraft is innocent!”  Hysterica!!! ?)

The "bigger name" could be in the same boat.

Yeah, he is - Belichick ‘s boat!

Edited by The Senator

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Being that Kraft is a billionaire a few times over I think that they would know that they would have to play this extremely straight.  It's not like they caught Al Bundy.

They didnt charge Kraft with trafficking.

1 minute ago, The Senator said:

Quite to the contrary...

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/01/bill-belichick-girlfriend-linda-holliday/

Well, if you watched CBS Evening News tonight, you’d have seen that Kraft is ‘pulling a Smollett ‘ - namely, professing his total innocence through his spokesman, despite overwhelming video and other forensic evidence to the contrary.  Jupiter police say they have evidence of at least two separate visits to a spa called “Orchids of Asia”, and they believe him to be a regulated customer.

(BTW, CBS also showed scenes from Gillette Stadium, where Pats fans were screaming obscenities at the media, telling them to get the f**k off the property, and shouting “Kraft is innocent!”  Hysterical!!! ?)

Yeah, he is - Belichick ‘s boat!

I wonder if shes a witch too.

4 minutes ago, The Senator said:

(BTW, CBS also showed scenes from Gillette Stadium, where Pats fans were screaming obscenities at the media, telling them to get the f**k off the property, and shouting “Kraft is innocent!”  Hysterical!!! ?)

Screen-Shot-2016-06-02-at-3-09-54-PM.jpg

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

26 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Until you realise they use the term sex trafficking to describe all prostitution now.

18 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Seeing that they were girls brought in from another country, promised work and forced to be sex slaves, I think that is the definition of trafficking 

You're both right.  It's bugged me for a few years now.  Why do they call all prostitution sex trafficking now?!?  it totally confuses the matter.

25 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I doubt it even though the media would love to use him to get to Trump.  The cops said that they have video evidence that they will be expected to produce in short order.  Otherwise, they would not have a basis on which to file charges.

I get why people want to bring Trump into this, but I never mentioned Trump until now.

I'm saying Kraft was forced to go there by someone who knew of the FBI investigation, so that he would be implicated. It's a punishment Kraft was forced to go along with.

This is just me putting my tin foil hat on.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, bbb said:

You're both right.  It's bugged me for a few years now.  Why do they call all prostitution sex trafficking now?!?  it totally confuses the matter.

It creates numbers that make a bad problem look even worse.  Law enforcement trys to justify its existence.  Its like abduction statistics, they dont tell you that most abductions are done by seperated couples where one parent takes the child without the permission of the other parent. 

I know its a conspiracy theory but it happens to be an accurate one.  The government wants you to be offended and afraid.  So that you willingly give up your rights and cant say anything about it without getting arrested for saying so.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I get why people want to bring Trump into this, but I never mentioned Trump until now.

I'm saying Kraft was forced to go there by someone who knew of the FBI investigation, so that he would be implicated. It's a punishment Kraft was forced to go along with.

This is just me putting my tin foil hat on.

OK, Oliver Stone. ?

• Haha (+1) 1