Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

He is not going to lose the team. 

Judging by the amount of massage parlors that have popped up across the country, he has enough company in his vice, that this will just be a a source of ridicule. 

You guys have your hopes set way to high.

Bob Kraft is not just another john who works a non-descript career.

35 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

"In other news, the NFL has reached a new sponsorship agreement with the Juniper Massage Parlor"

The Dolphins change their stadium sponsor yearly, seems like a good opp for them.  Welcome to Rub & Tug Field at Jupiter Massage Parlor Stadium!  :beer:

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Kraft: Hey Tom,  I'm going out tonight and was wondering  if I can borrow your air pump?

Brady: Why Rich?

Kraft: Uh... It's personal. Sometimes I just need a little pick me up. You know what I'm saying.

Brady: Fine. It's  under my bed next to the broken cell phone.

Belicheck: Hey Rich, let me know if you want to use my new Camcorder.

Ernie Adams:  And if you need a spare camera, let me know, I have about 20.  

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

To give a little perspective, Jim Irsay was fined 500K and suspended 6 games for drug charges. I consider this to be worse even before you find out the details of exactly what’s goin on. 

I see at the very very least a 1 million dollar fine and 10 games(speculation). The more details that come out the worse it will get

how exactly do you “suspend” an owner?  Tell them they can’t participate in drills with the players or something?

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Go back and read what I said. 

Forcing women into sexual slavery is worthy of death, in my opinion. Now, of course the question becomes what he actually knew of the operation, but that's another story. 

I don’t think he was the ringleader behind the operation

just like getting a tugger from a parlor

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t think he was the ringleader behind the operation

just like getting a tugger from a parlor

I know this thread is huge and hard to follow, but I followed this up by explaining that whether or not he was actively aware of the situation, his money was paying for human slavery. It might not effect the legality side, but it will definitely effect the PR side. 

• Like (+1) 1