Share Your Super Bowl 53 Predictions

Pats win it 28-20, and it only looks that close on the scoreboard because the Rams get a late garbage time touchdown.

Sony Michel is named Super Bowl MVP.

I turn the game off early in the 4th quarter in disgust and avoid ESPN until free agency begins.

• Like (+1) 1

I have a sinking feeling that the Rams control the game, but it starts to slip away in the 4th quarter, ultimately decided by a phantom Roughing the Passer penalty on Brady, giving the Pats a chance to win it in the final seconds.

3 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

... Easiest bet ever is the patriots straight up.

Famous last words.?

I'm probably gonna place a small bet on the Rams to win by <10. Not sure Goff is up to the challenge in a really tight game. Either a comfortable Rams win or a close NE win is how I see it. We shall see.

Rams 31 Pats 24.

Scoop and Score by Rams on Brady Strip/Sack.  Pressure up the middle problem all day for Brady.

James White has a big day vs Rams LBs.

Nickell Robey silences Edelman and Barrow takes care of Gronk.

Woods and Cooks go off as Pats try to shut down run and dare Goff to throw.

7 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

No way the league allows Brady to lose two in a row and tie Jim Kelly on the list of most Super Bowl losses by a QB... Easiest bet ever is the patriots straight up.

As I see it ... The Sacrificial Rams will go into the 4th quarter with a 30-14 lead ... The patriots will score 10 unanswered points down the stretch.

In the last three or four minutes left in the game, the patriots march down the field, helped by questionable defensive PI and questionable roughing the passer penalties, both on 3rd down that the patriots didn't convert. With less than a minute to go, Brady throws the ball to Gronkowski in the end zone . Gronkowski blatantly knocks the defender down in an obvious offensive PI but it's not called, TD Gronkowski, patriots up 31-30.

Sacrificial Rams return the ensuing kickoff into patriot territory but it's brought back on a phantom block in the back penalty. Two plays and two offensive penalties later the clock runs out.

31-30 patriots.

Goodell couldn’t have scripted it better himself

Edited by nickrage
  • Like (+1) 1