Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I’m sorry...I just can’t watch Mahomes play...it just makes me sick to my stomach knowing how great he is and that he should have been a Buffalo Bill...if Allen ever becomes half as good as this guy we should consider ourselves lucky.

Well, you could always be a Chief fan since your so sick!

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m sorry...I just can’t watch Mahomes play...it just makes me sick to my stomach knowing how great he is and that he should have been a Buffalo Bill...if Allen ever becomes half as good as this guy we should consider ourselves lucky.

and he would have been promptly ruined here  by the lack of offensive weapons, most likely.  (and the coaching, although I know that’s not a popular opinion).

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I think we'll be fine. It's time to move on from could've,  should've,  would've. 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

The TV has an off button, and the channel can also be changed.

Hope this info helped you get through the afternoon!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I'm very confident in saying that Allen is already at least half as good as Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

LOL at these IDIOTS who can't contain themselves from being IDIOTS. There should have been a taunting call in the first half on a Colts CB as he got in the face of Hill after an incompletion...AND they're getting their A$$es handed to them. They have no humbleness at all.

It's not humbleness, it's level of intelligence.

• Like (+1) 1