Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

Wish he would have missed those kicks when he was with the Cheaters.

Pretty cool to see the snow fly off the upright as he missed

Serious question, because it would be a NE fan thing to do...

You go to the game dressed in Chiefs gear... Snowballs get thrown... Announcement gets made that any more snow is a 15 yard penalty on KC

You wait until it's needed most, then launch to cost KC a big play or a 3rd down stop

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Struggling to find consistency? He way overachieved the first year and probably slightly overachieved the 2nd year relative to the talent he had at his disposal.

Talk about writing a narrative to fit the story you want to tell...

Youre right, the consistency is there, sometimes. Consistently good defense, except when they’re not. Consistently bad offense. That you've got me on. Consistent coaching staff? Philosophies on offense? and this next year special teams? 

So yes, he has not shown little stability in his first two years, especially when compared to Reid, to whom I was comparing. I'm not writing a narrative, it's been my belief all year. Clock management has just been one thing that he continues to struggle with. 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Serious question, because it would be a NE fan thing to do...

You go to the game dressed in Chiefs gear... Snowballs get thrown... Announcement gets made that any more snow is a 15 yard penalty on KC

You wait until it's needed most, then launch to cost KC a big play or a 3rd down stop

And you are later beaten to death

• Haha (+1) 2