Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

What a boring game.  I have a feeling every game this weekend might be like this.  A lot of overachievers making into this round to play the 1s and 2s.

Well the Chiefs have been the better team all year and they are at home so this really should have come as no surprise.

The "Bills only" watchers among us are finding out what the hype is about............the playmakers for KC are basically the same guys who couldn't score on the Bills in KC when Alex Smith was their QB.    

Now tomorrow might be different..........SD has been the better team than NE and the Chargers are undefeated on the road this season..........so we'll see about that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Serious question, because it would be a NE fan thing to do...

You go to the game dressed in Chiefs gear... Snowballs get thrown... Announcement gets made that any more snow is a 15 yard penalty on KC

You wait until it's needed most, then launch to cost KC a big play or a 3rd down stop

That's what Ernie Adams is for (among other things)

If KC plays the Pats next week I hope they destroy them. Not just win a close game but humiliate them. I hope Brady has a terrible game full of miss throws and INTs, and that the Chiefs run the score up on them. 

And if it's still snowing next week then I hope one of the KC fans throws a snowball right into the back of Brady's head as he's sitting on the bench on the 4th quarter wondering whether he should retire.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

behind Eifert, and then in targets to Green, Boyd and Ross. I think he is an unrestricted FA

http://www.nfl.com/player/c.j.uzomah/2552559/profile

Oh yeah. "the guy that never got a chance to play"-thing...sounds like a long shot. 

I would love for them to get a top TE, but there aren't that many to go around.

They thought they had it with Clay...sadly, they were wrong.

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Well the Chiefs have been the better team all year and they are at home so this really should have come as no surprise.

The "Bills only" watchers among us are finding out what the hype is about............the playmakers for KC are basically the same guys who couldn't score on the Bills in KC when Alex Smith was their QB.    

Now tomorrow might be different..........SD has been the better team than NE and the Chargers are undefeated on the road this season..........so we'll see about that.

Totally agree that the Chiefs should be dominating but it's still boring as a fan of none of these teams lol

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

While we all root on the Chiefs as an answer to knocking the Pats out of another Super Bowl we might be seeing the "next Pats" in the Chiefs lol.  While in another division they might be the next perennial Super Bowl pain in the butt.

Someone has to do it.

Just do it, dethrone the damn Pats and I'm happy regardless as long as it is not another division foe to hands us 2 losses a year. I really don't care which AFC team does it, just not a AFCE team, unless it's our Bills.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'm not for cheaters or cheap shots

I want a good old fashioned physical beat down of NE hopefully tomorrow but if not then next week

Yeah, this would be even better. If the Pats lose tomorrow then I could really relax and enjoy the championship game without even caring who ends up winning. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Were Kelce/Hunt/Hill hurt or what? That Chiefs offense looked like trash when we played them. Not quite sure why they're playing so much better this season.

10 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Oh yeah. "the guy that never got a chance to play"-thing...sounds like a long shot. 

I would love for them to get a top TE, but there aren't that many to go around.

They thought they had it with Clay...sadly, they were wrong.

Well buddy Eric Ebron wasn't 'all that' before joining Indy, despite being a draft darling and having the ability.

How did that signing work out?

66 rec 740 yds 13 TDs

I'll take 65% of that, and Uzomah is more capable of that than Clay.

Edited by RocCityRoller