Brady and Belichick Deserve to Go Out On Top

Gugny

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

It's a serious thread.  As I told the other poster who went running to mom and dad, it's been well-documented over the past several years that I have the utmost respect for Brady and Belichick.  Clearly you disagree.  More clearly, you've offered nothing positive to my thread and you'd have been better off staying out of it.  Good day.

Please try to stay on topic.  Thank you.  Noob is a term of endearment, you silly goose.

Not exactly running but it is a difference between trolling and respect.  You almost sound like Sullivan.

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

They have the persona of super villians, with little regard for rules and fair play.  If you think the only rules that they have broken were when they got caught, you're kidding yourself.  They've been obnoxious and arrogant with opponents, officials, reporters and fans.  While I can respect what they have achieved as a football player and coach, I just don't respect them as people who believe in integrity and respect.

:thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

While that's a pretty funny take (it really is), it's not the direction I was going.  I dislike Brady, the Patriot, as much as everyone else here.  But the guy is the greatest of all time and continues to play at a high level.  He's kept his nose clean for all these years and played hard.  I'm trying to look at this without any bias.

Greatest of his generation where the rules benefit passing production.  He doesnt accomplish any of it in the 70s, 80s or 90s if he played in those time periods.  But Elway, Montana, Marino and Kelly.  They would have put up disgusting stats in the modern NFL.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

They deserve to go out like this:

Tom Brady - Tries to play for two more years than he should, stinking it up as he battles with injuries and a noodle arm. Gets cut by Belichick after year 1 of sucking and sucks even worse playing for a team like the Jets or Dolphins in year 2. Retires after not a single team has interest in him after that.

Belichick - Tries to reboot the team after he cuts Brady, trying to prove he is the reason for the past success. After three and a half more years of losing horribly and drafting a QB high that stinks, he retires midseason before the owner can fire him.

And the Patriots suck for the next 25 years. And the Bills live happily ever after...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

These Gugny threads are great for smoking out the real mouth breathers on this forum.

You'll know them by the outrage they voice in their responses.

:lol:

people freak out like that when they think about the Pats?

their whole life is wrapped up in this?

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

people freak out like that when they think about the Pats?

their whole life is wrapped up in this?

Oh yes, there's a ton of Freudian projection going on around here every day.  Folks project their thoughts/feelings onto the team, and vice versa.  The 2 personalities merge and a lot of posters can't distinguish the concept of self from the Bills team.

It's why, for example, many here are so defensive.

It's also why we have 3 or 4 threads at any moment in time trying to re-assure others than Josh Allen is the real deal and a future franchise QB success.

These posters are simply projecting their fears and insecurities onto others; they are not convincing you of Allen's success, they are trying to convince themselves.  It comes from an inner repressed fear that he will not be good enough.

It can be entertaining.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I was happy to see the Steelers beat the Patriots yesterday.  I was also happy to see Brady have to get up off the ground almost every time he threw the ball.

But as I reflect on the past nearly two decades, I can't help but think that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have earned the right to leave the game as champs.

There's never been any off-field drama or issues.  No broken laws.  They've been, arguably, the most professional organization in the NFL for the past 20 years.  Sure, Belichick's pressers are boring and don't give any information, but I think that's an art and I love to see it.

Brady has been putting on clinics, week after week, for all football fans to enjoy.  We can root for them to lose, but we can also appreciate stellar football, which is what he/team have been putting on display on a very consistent basis.

With the Bills out of it and the Patriots' run clearly coming to an end, I'd like to see them hoist the Lombardi Trophy one last time.  It nets them the last pick in the first round (good for Buffalo) and will likely secure the retirements of Brady, Gronk and Belichick (also good for Bills).

And, frankly .... they deserve it.

I love a good joke and an all about going along with them, but this......

I’d have to buy a new skin suit to even try.  So all I can say is; I hope it burns when you pee

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I was happy to see the Steelers beat the Patriots yesterday.  I was also happy to see Brady have to get up off the ground almost every time he threw the ball.

But as I reflect on the past nearly two decades, I can't help but think that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have earned the right to leave the game as champs.

There's never been any off-field drama or issues.  No broken laws.  They've been, arguably, the most professional organization in the NFL for the past 20 years.  Sure, Belichick's pressers are boring and don't give any information, but I think that's an art and I love to see it.

Brady has been putting on clinics, week after week, for all football fans to enjoy.  We can root for them to lose, but we can also appreciate stellar football, which is what he/team have been putting on display on a very consistent basis.

With the Bills out of it and the Patriots' run clearly coming to an end, I'd like to see them hoist the Lombardi Trophy one last time.  It nets them the last pick in the first round (good for Buffalo) and will likely secure the retirements of Brady, Gronk and Belichick (also good for Bills).

Nice troll piece ,this should work swimmingly lol.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I really don’t know what to say to this in response. Maybe in 30 years if I’m still alive I would feel that way!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Brady deserves to be on the Bills Wall of Fame. He has been improving their draft position for almost two decades.

Am I doing this right? @Gugny

Brady is 3rd all time for wins in Buffalo.  The only 2 QBs ahead of him are on the wall.  I like his chances.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE AND STEP AWAY FROM THE TABLE. 

I don't ever want to see them even sniff a championship game 

(I was stopped at  earned the right to leave the game as champs and had to reply)

Cheaters don't deserve squat

Right!  I want to see Brady carted off. Nobody in the history of the game has gotten more calls in his favor than him. For 15+ years the league has allowed his OL to hold and if you breathe on one of his receivers 8 flags come out. Its comical. I'll tip my hat to him but he had alot of help.

Edited by LABILLBACKER