Brady and Belichick Deserve to Go Out On Top

Gugny

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Don't bore me with the cheating narrative.  They know the rules better than any other team and they take advantage of that.  Deflategate was a joke.  They win because they're better.  We all know this.

Ok maybe they’re better, but to deny they bent the rules a bit if not a lot is quite one sided, not to mention confusing. If they were that good, crossing the lines they crossed shouldn’t have been necessary. Deflategate was a joke? The joke was not even mentioning pulling of Brady’s texts from his service provider since there was an actual hearing involved. The NFL saved that franchise by doing as little as possible.

They may be good, but there’s also arrogance the goes along with that, especially Bellichek. They got more than enough as it is now imo 

8 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Not sure if serious........

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

It's a serious thread.  As I told the other poster who went running to mom and dad, it's been well-documented over the past several years that I have the utmost respect for Brady and Belichick.  Clearly you disagree.  More clearly, you've offered nothing positive to my thread and you'd have been better off staying out of it.  Good day.

Please try to stay on topic.  Thank you.  Noob is a term of endearment, you silly goose.

And on that note.....

• Thank you (+1) 1