OK. I'll Say It-Allen will be best Bills QB ever

beacon

I know it's blasphemy, but Josh Allen will have every Bills QB record by the time he retires. Yards, TD's, Rushing, Wins.They have their QB for the next 10/15 years. He is the most exciting Bill since SB days. Nobody knew what a great runner he is. Reminds me of Elway, only faster and shiftier. He is going to be a stud.  His game of pass/run is going to be sweet to watch.   Fill a few holes on O-line next year, grab a receiver or two, cut Benjamin, Clay and Shady.  Doesn't matter what city it is, good players want to play with good/great QB's. He will make everyone around him better. Then they all can make even more  $$$$$$.  Can't wait until next year. 

• Like (+1) 16
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Let’s not get ahead of our skis here. He’s off to a promising start but so much of his success depends on coaching and the players they surround him with. If Daboll or someone else can become his Marchibroda, they get RBs and WRs like TT and Andre, respectively, and an OLine with four Pro Bowlers like Kelly enjoyed then yeah, Josh might own all those records eventually.

• Like (+1) 1

No.  Like what I see so far, but if you look at the HOF out of hundreds of guys who have played QB in the NFL there are roughly 30 that made the grade.   And we had one of them.

Allen may have a very long and successful career, maybe even HOF worthy.  But no way you say he's going to be better than Kelly at this point.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hope it happens, as it will mean multiple championships, but let’s pump the brakes a little here.

You can’t go from 0 to 60 in a second. It takes time to get there.

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The OP makes a bold prediction and predictably people want to tell him/her to slow down, or other snarky comments.  Why bother even responding?

Bold predictions don’t come true. That’s why

Josh Allen has the physical skills to be the greatest QB in NFL history.  No other current QB can make that claim.  But Allen's combination of size, speed, agility, arm strength and total strength are unmatched in NFL history.  Clealy mentally acuity and brilliant eye hand coordination are critical elements to becoming a great QB.  Hopefully Allen can add those to the mix and make the next GOAT also an AFC east guy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, beacon said:

I know it's blasphemy, but Josh Allen will have every Bills QB record by the time he retires. Yards, TD's, Rushing, Wins.They have their QB for the next 10/15 years. He is the most exciting Bill since SB days. Nobody knew what a great runner he is. Reminds me of Elway, only faster and shiftier. He is going to be a stud.  His game of pass/run is going to be sweet to watch.   Fill a few holes on O-line next year, grab a receiver or two, cut Benjamin, Clay and Shady.  Doesn't matter what city it is, good players want to play with good/great QB's. He will make everyone around him better. Then they all can make even more  $$$$$$.  Can't wait until next year. 

Why is it blasphemy?  We've never had a QB who could lead the team to a Super Bowl win.  Maybe Josh is the one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm sure people will be lining up to lambaste you and tell you what a fool you are.

But ya know what? I like the bold statement! And I can see it happening. I'm not quite ready to say that I agree, but I AM ready to say that it's not that unreasonable of a thing to proclaim. As it stands, he may ALREADY be the most PHYSICALLY GIFTED QB the Bills have ever had. The rest is up to him.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 7