OK. I'll Say It-Allen will be best Bills QB ever

beacon

12 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Newton does not have Allen's release velocity.  Not even close. Try to improve the snark next time. 

He's a big, tall, fast QB with a big arm.  My point was that this type of QB already exists in the NFL.

And release velocity doesn't add much. 

5 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I don't know, Cleveland could/should be predicted as a playoff contender next season.  Depending how Allen plays the next 4 games and off-season moves the Bills make (big Fa signings are completed prior to schedule being released) could see a Monday night.  Last year they put the Jet's on the 1st Monday of the season.  Granted Buffalo and Cleveland are not large TV draws.

Despite the fact that we both have young quarterbacks, I just can't see that as a Monday Night game. We're pretty much the least interesting team to many fans around the country with Cleveland right on our tracks. Made sense our MN game this season would be against the Pats. Only way to change that is to be really good. KC is similarly a non glamour team, but winning solves everything.

On 12/4/2018 at 3:32 PM, beacon said:

I know it's blasphemy, but Josh Allen will have every Bills QB record by the time he retires. Yards, TD's, Rushing, Wins.They have their QB for the next 10/15 years. He is the most exciting Bill since SB days. Nobody knew what a great runner he is. Reminds me of Elway, only faster and shiftier. He is going to be a stud.  His game of pass/run is going to be sweet to watch.   Fill a few holes on O-line next year, grab a receiver or two, cut Benjamin, Clay and Shady.  Doesn't matter what city it is, good players want to play with good/great QB's. He will make everyone around him better. Then they all can make even more  $$$$$$.  Can't wait until next year. 

If he can stay out of the hospital then I agree with you.