I am worried about Kiko

Hellcamino

Logically speaking, it was a close game until he got himself and others ejected.

He was overrated as a bill, look at how many long runs given up happened to the Bills in 2013, he was at fault for most of those.   Fair enough, if you say that he was a rookie back them, but he clearly does not seem to have improved since then.

He is a hothead who makes a good play once in awhile but costs the team in the long run both on conduct and play.    He will be out of the league within two years.

Edited by dgrochester55

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

How about don't wish a spinal injury on someone. On anyone. Just try to digest that simple, basic, humane thought.

Try harder.

How about what Kiko’s doing is trying to deliberately do that to somebody, so yeah, wouldn’t mind seeing him leave a game Ryan Shazier style. 

Its not like im wishing him ill for being a good guy. I’m wishing he gets what he’s trying to dish out. 

Settle down, Francis. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

How about what Kiko’s doing is trying to deliberately do that to somebody, so yeah, wouldn’t mind seeing him leave a game Ryan Shazier style. 

Its not like im wishing him ill for being a good guy. I’m wishing he gets what he’s trying to dish out. 

Settle down, Francis. 

Stop acting like you have to explain yourself. You don’t. We all understand exactly how ugly your comments have been.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Settle down, Francis. 

All you have to do is say "No, I'm incapable of a simple, basic, humane thought."

That's all you gotta say.

Or maybe try to sound more like Mark Kelso. But wishing him to leave a game Shazier style?

Grow up.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2