MNF Game day thread - Pats vs Bills

Just now, whatdrought said:

I was all for Peterman at the time. I still maintain that starting him then was the right decision. With that said, every single time he has played, he has been terrible. I honestly don't care if you disagree. It's a fact. Anderson is capable to a level far beyond Peterman (though not all that high in general.)

No he wasn't. 

He was great against the Colts last year. He was great against the Saints when he came in for mop up duty (they weren't laying back on D either).

He was even good against the Texans other than the pick-6. I'm sick of people acting like he was terrible that game because of the pick-6. He was almost perfect before that throw. He was the reason we got the lead in the first place after Allen played awful.

Just now, jkeerie said:

The loss of Edmund's in the second half was huge.  It's a shame that the final score won't reflect how close this game actually was.

It didn't help, but it's not why we lost and it's not even close to being why we lost.

We don't have a QB.

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

Why would any receiver come to Buffalo by choice?

We'll have to pay them a lot more than anyone else is offering.

Hard to imagine anyone signing up to join an offense that scores 10 points a game...

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Boy crowd has really emptied.

Can't blame them though, people have to work in the AM.

The Bills suck! They should all just quit and go live in a trailer down by the river!!! 

?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Josh Allen with a year under his belt.  

Spend $$$ on #2 WRs (there are no 1’s) and draft picks on OL/WR/TE. 

Bring in more back like Ivory and less like Shady. 

With the way our defense is set for a few years, that’s a competitive team. 

Sounds good.  Hope you're right.  Beane has to knock it out of the park drafting (which is possible) and our pro personnel dept needs to do the same in FA (which I'm concerned about).

Just now, jkeerie said:

The loss of Edmund's in the second half was huge.  It's a shame that the final score won't reflect how close this game actually was.

A moral victory does not show up in the standings. It’s not like we are playing elite defenses. If you think we score a touchdown next week you better think again.

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

At this point the Bills have no reason to put Allen back on the field and risk injury.

Let him hold a clip board the rest of the year and hopefully he's a lot better next summer. 

After they draft a first round QB. 

Or they’ll do it Bills style, double down and draft all defense. 

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Hard to see how this offense gets completely fixed in the offseason.  Too many needs even with 10 draft picks and $91M cap space.

Your FO goinghave sell then that the bills are just a few playmakers away from challenging for a ring.. like NE not a destination spot for FA otherwise.