MNF Game day thread - Pats vs Bills

Defense is good.  Held the Patriots to 1 TD on 6 redzone drives.  

Offense is bad.  Can't run block for *****.  Trade Shady today.  Let him go somewhere where he can win and we get something in return to rebuild.  The future is Josh Allen... hopefully he can heal and we fill the holes on offense (OL/WR).

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Bleh. That’s like dunking on someone when your down by 40 and getting excited about it. That play meant nothing, he spent the rest of the night behind the LOS. 

He had a very good game receiving last night. That's the only way this miserable offense can get him in open space, as it happens.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

most of us will die at some point, 2 more years of this a few of us might die before that ever happens if we continue this pace

That is the cycle of life. Back to football.   The Bills are stuck in a bad of a new coach every two years, changing offense and/or defensive philosophy.  Drafting players that in two or three years that do not fit the new regime so they are let go.  If in four years this team has not showed any improvement, then make changes.  I get the process. Build the defense first and offense second.  This team will have a rough season but the pay off will be a draft to restock and money to bring in free agents. I have been a fan since 1965.  This team needs to have a foundation laid before they build a winner.  Last night the defense showed what it is capable of.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:05 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

I couldn't agree more. They are lost on offense. And as well as they coach the d up, the talent will get frustrated.

Because I'm a Bills fan?

If you want to make an actual coherent point in response feel free. 

Yeah, I was probably too harsh in my responsive---but hey we're all Bills fans & can B word at each other on this board---hopefully things will get better !!!

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, nucci said:

Because many of us have been fans since the "60s...it's what we do and we are allowed to be pissed off and angry

Yeah, I was caught up in the emotion of the game & probably was too harsh in my response to the OP----I let him know that. I usually watch the game with a group of 5-6 old timers & we can vent & argue after the game---I was out of town & solo. Been around since the 60's also.

• Like (+1) 1