MNF Game day thread - Pats vs Bills

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Trade McCoy too.

How many downs did we waste watching him go sideways? 

Stick him him in the slot permanently.

McCoy doesn't fit the system.

Put Murphy in there and let him plow into the pile for 4 yards. 

This offense can't recover from a running play that doesn't get back to the LOS.

They can't overcome any negative plays. 

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

It was blatantly obvious that there were a few players on the Bills who didn't even try when Peterman played against the Chargers. They pouted to the media when Tyrod was benched then looked like they gave no effort at all. 

Peterman was hit twice when he was throwing that went for INTs. And Dimarco dropped one right in his hands and got it picked off. Receivers got zero separation and the offensive line let Peterman get killed on almost every play because they weren't trying (looking at you Jordan Mills especially).

Please please please stop reverting to defending Peterman. I know this is abysmal territory but stuff like this makes me think you all have Stockholm Syndrome or something. We’ve seen Peterman fail spectacularly three times now. He shouldn’t even be in this position, I feel bad for him that he even has a job in the NFL. That’s how bad this is.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I hate how much Brady celebrates wins over the Bills.  It's almost like he is insulted they even scored a point.  The guy has like a 99% win percentage against Buffalo but acts like it's the superbowl when they beat us.

It's like a millionaire jumping up and down after winning a buck on a scratch off in front of a homeless person.  Kinda shameless.

Brady is a competitor in every sense of the words. He hates to lose and his drive is unparalleled. Yeah it hurts to watch but still respect him for it.

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Hard to see how this offense gets completely fixed in the offseason.  Too many needs even with 10 draft picks and $91M cap space.

Josh Allen with a year under his belt.  

Spend $$$ on multiple #2 WRs to go with Zay (there are no 1’s in FA but plenty of 2’s). 

Bring in more backs like Ivory and less like Shady. 

With the way our defense is set for a few years, that’s a competitive team. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

High draft pick, here we come!

I officially don't care what happens the rest of the season.

See if you can get a couple late round picks for some of our dead weight (Clay, Benjamin, maybe McCoy if you are planning on not bringing him back) and look to next year.

So sad to see the defense wasted like this, but such is life as a Bills fan.