ESPN MNF Countdown Crew/ Pre-game coverage

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

This game will not be broadcast on any over the air channels?  I cut the cord years ago and do not get espn.

Any suggestions on how to watch for free?  

It will be on WKBW TV out of BUF. Has to be simulcast on OTA TV in local market per NFL rules. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It will be on WKBW TV out of BUF. Has to be simulcast on OTA TV in local market per NFL rules. 

Thank you!

ETA:  I signed up for 7 days free of sling TV just so I could watch Monday Night Countdown live from Buffalo!

Go BILLS

Edited by stosh64

Currently 45 degrees and cloudy in O.P.

MNF crew dressed like they are in Siberia.  In January.  During the coldest recorded winter on record.  

:lol:

7 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

I don't care so much about the dildos but the people sitting behind Booger's snotrocket and big screen deserve to throw crap at it

That would be absolutely fantastic.

I'd love to have something hit Booger while they are doing a shot of him in his "snotrocket".  

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Stay classy, people.  I am saying this in all seriousness.

Absolutely. If you must throw dildos, please keep it tasteful. Perhaps something classic, like all black. Or even something festive like a ***** painted in red and blue with a buffalo charging down the side. Maybe go with formal attire and put a bow tie on it. If we're going to be judged by the dildos we throw, I'd like us to put our best foot or even 16 inches forward.

• Haha (+1) 4