Is it conceivable that Tyrod Taylor comes back to Buffalo?

brianthomas

I was just on NFL.com & clicked on an article about potential trade deadline moves & saw fan favorite Tyrod Taylor mentioned with Buffalo being a potential landing spot. Not only to be an upgrade over Derek Anderson but to serve as a mentor for Allen.

Its almost too funny to think about but #1 is it conceivable & #2 do you think Tyrod would even be open to come back here?

With how sick i am about all the Tyrod debates these past few years, its ironic for me to even make this post. But I'm curious as to what some of you guys think.

Here's the short write up from NFL.com: Screenshot_1.thumb.png.82c1ff43e5cb1f713306390fdc1ef812.png

• Haha (+1) 1

To answer your Qs:

#1 = Is it conceivable? No. He has about 8 games left under contract. Also he wants to be the starter.. no way he "mentors" Josh Allen.

#2 = Would Tyrod be open? Who the hell cares, he's under contract and can be traded to the North Pole if desired. What he wants is little of the equation.

1 hour ago, brianthomas said:

I was just on NFL.com & clicked on an article about potential trade deadline moves & saw fan favorite Tyrod Taylor mentioned with Buffalo being a potential landing spot. Not only to be an upgrade over Derek Anderson but to serve as a mentor for Allen.

Its almost too funny to think about but #1 is it conceivable & #2 do you think Tyrod would even be open to come back here?

With how sick i am about all the Tyrod debates these past few years, its ironic for me to even make this post. But I'm curious as to what some of you guys think.

Here's the short write up from NFL.com: Screenshot_1.thumb.png.82c1ff43e5cb1f713306390fdc1ef812.png

Why?  We watched that show already.  The same show played in Cleveland.