Did McCoy Quit or Did the Bills Shelve Him?

Gugny

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who asked the television, "where the hell did he hurt his head?"

The phantom injury play is likely the last play for McCoy as a Bill.

I don't think he's got quit in him, so I'm more inclined to believe that the Bills are just protecting their future 3rd or 4th round pick.

One thing's for damn sure, though .... the whole "McCoy is in concussion protocol," thing is a bunch of crap.  

i've only one burning question that i'm sure is on everyone else's mind as well. what the hell happened to Mr. Met?

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i've only one burning question that i'm sure is on everyone else's mind as well. what the hell happened to Mr. Met?

Someone killed him with a vacuum cleaner attachment.  It's very sad.  Too soon to discuss.

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who asked the television, "where the hell did he hurt his head?"

I don't think he's got quit in him, so I'm more inclined to believe that the Bills are just protecting their future 3rd or 4th round pick.

One thing's for damn sure, though .... the whole "McCoy is in concussion protocol," thing is a bunch of crap.  

Just when you thought the takes couldn't get any dumber, this crap!

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

R u crazy or just smoked some bad weed?  Go look at the replay.

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Just when you thought the takes couldn't get any dumber, this crap!

41 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

R u crazy or just smoked some bad weed?  Go look at the replay.

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I've seen it all on these boards.

You can't trade a player when injured in case that burst your conspiracy theory?

11 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Why does it have to be "or"?

Reportisimo.  Enjoy los pointos.

You have to keep in mind the concussion protocol doctors are independent of the team, they don't give a ***** how badly a player is needed if his tests aren't good they yank them. Shady took a bad hit to the head and likely was pulled by the independent doctors. 

• Like (+1) 1

Apologies if someone already pointed this out, but McCoy was limited in practice today.  He was red shirted (no contact).  That's stage for in the concussion protocol.  If he made it through practice with no problems evident, he'll be cleared for full contact as early as tomorrow, and should play on Monday.  

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I thought I posted the tweet 

Shady practiced but is still in protocol 

Thats normal, he has to go through activities and then still be symptom for the next day to clear that stage

Edited by matter2003

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

Sounds like U just wanted it to look like he wanted out....It looked pretty legit to everybody else.

On 10/25/2018 at 6:18 AM, Gugny said:

Seriously?  He literally landed head first.