Bills vs. Colts Postgame

Pegulas have done something i didn't think could be done, I have little to no interest in watching this team. I've been watching since 1970, that's quite an accomplishment, same with the Sabres, although they might finally be respectable.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

I had it 35 - 2

...the SAFETY?....damn you're good and I knew it........:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Why do we give up a touchdown nearly EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME AN OPPONENT CROSSES MIDFIELD??????????????????????

...short field............

• Haha (+1) 1

To be expected...

At least Rosen looked crappy and Miami lost. The remaining games need to be mistake free to be entertaining, this team isn’t good enough to turn the ball over and take penalties. And without Allen out there to watch there isn’t a lot to look at. I tried watching Edmunds but he had a tough game today and the D looked deflated in general after Clay’s GD fumble.

I have to truly wonder if we’ll ever be a feared team again.

Best case is we got it right with Allen, load up the team with the extra draft picks and cash in the offseason, and take over the AFCE as Brady finally declines and retires to rule for a decade.

But that seems like a world of wishful thinking.

4 out of 7 games over before halftime. Couldn’t even make it to the week of Halloween. I wouldn’t care about a single thing that this team does going forward. Get rid of anyone, Fire any one. Do anything at this point. None of it will matter and I think we might have the wrong people in place. Familiar feeling with the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

I have to truly wonder if we’ll ever be a feared team again.

Best case is we got it right with Allen, load up the team with the extra draft picks and cash in the offseason, and take over the AFCE as Brady finally declines and retires to rule for a decade.

But that seems like a world of wishful thinking.

Lmao Brady’s decline he’s like fine wine and cheese ... he’s gotten better with age....

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

4 out of 7 games over before halftime. Couldn’t even make it to the week of Halloween. I wouldn’t care about a single thing that this team does going forward. Get rid of anyone, Fire any one. Do anything at this point. None of it will matter and I think we might have the wrong people in place. Familiar feeling with the Bills.

Does this mean youll stop posting?

1 minute ago, PayDaBill$ said:

I’m hoping for Hebert and a good free agency market ....

What, we have a young QB that makes Hebert look terrible in comparison.

How about we provide him talent around him like the Bears and Chiefs did with their young QB's.  Then you'll see comparable results.

33 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Only the Raiders and Cardinals stand in our way for the number one pick and I don't think either would take a Qb

Raiders might, they aren’t in love with Carr.. my gut says they trade him for a 3rd round pick to the Jags or some team like them.