Tyrod Taylor frustrated by benching, won’t rule out trade request

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Haven't looked it up but I bet we are already paying most of that cap hit.  We should have just kept him but with that said when they traded him and brought in AJM they should have at the very least stayed the course on that.  Thinking Peterman should start for an NFL team is like the fool opening his mouth and removing all doubt that he is a fool.  Hindsight being 20/20 we should have paid up and bought in on a higher level veteran.  This team has the defense and RB to win games now.  Alex Smith could have managed games with KB and Clay.  Would have been a great mentor for Allen or Rosen and we could have traded him just like KC.

Bills have already took a dead cap hit of 7.6 million.  The 6.5 is what any team would take to have him play the rest of this years contract.

1 hour ago, QCity said:

It took Cleveland 3 games to realize what took us 3 years.

To be fair, they had the Bills’ three years of film and history to add to their assessment. In fact, I think they didn’t intend to let him start the whole year anyways. 

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

What world is TT living in that he thinks he's going to start somewhere now? He had 4 seasons (2015-18) to prove on 2 teams that he's a starter.  He's 0 fer 2 now.  There isn't going to be a third at bat.

...tell 'em to "kneel"....could generate trade interest, right??.............

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

yeah - we'd be looking at what.... a little less than 2/3 of that 10 mil base salary number?  I think were around 9 mil in total cap.  I think beane/mcd would rather trot out what we have for now, and save TP some money, and some extra cap space for next year.

I do think we win that Houston game with him as either the starting or backup QB for the week.

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

What world is TT living in that he thinks he's going to start somewhere now? He had 4 seasons (2015-18) to prove on 2 teams that he's a starter.  He's 0 fer 2 now.  There isn't going to be a third at bat.

Cough Ryan Fitzpatrick Cough...

24 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Derek Anderson is better on his worst day than Tryrod is on his best day, period.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200910110buf.htm

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Derek Anderson is better on his worst day than Tryrod is on his best day, period.

Anderson is actually better than Taylor in every single significant category except for QB rating, total QBR, completion percentage, yards per attempt, won-loss record, rushing yards, rushing yards per attempt, TD percentage per throw, (lower) INT percentage per throw, rushing TDs, (lower number of) fumbles and fumbles lost, PFR's Player Average Value (AV),  and PFR's QB+ rating system. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Derek Anderson is making less than 1/20th of what Taylor is making this season.  And probably could put up the same stats.

I really wanted to keep TT until Josh Allen - or someone else - proved to be the better QB.

But you hit the nail on the head.  Beane is saving money for next year Christmas.  

2 hours ago, Doc said:

His days of starting are over.  He should just accept being a highly-paid backup QB.

I know a team that's in need of a highly paid back up QB.

8 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Anderson is actually better than Taylor in every single significant category except for QB rating, total QBR, completion percentage, yards per attempt, won-loss record, rushing yards, rushing yards per attempt, TD percentage per throw, (lower) INT percentage per throw, rushing TDs, (lower number of) fumbles and fumbles lost, PFR's Player Average Value (AV),  and PFR's QB+ rating system. 

I see what you did there.

So Anderson has him beat in Height and Hand Size?

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I really wanted to keep TT until Josh Allen - or someone else - proved to be the better QB.

But you hit the nail on the head.  Beane is saving money for next year Christmas.  

...Barkleyism:....just turrible................keep your day job..............