SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Well I hate to say I told you so. Me billsareback at the time and jeffsmagic tried to tell you not to trade out of 10 spot and to take the next Brett Farve. But oh no we had to be ridiculed and chased off the forum. Well now you finally get it. Yes you see it on prime time in Brady’s house. 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen

we literally had a top 10 offense a few years ago. talented players at multiple positions and the oline actually looked good. 

Whaley acquired great talent on both sides of the ball. Beane and Mcdermott threw it all away in 2 years for a project QB 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

We could of had more if we didn’t trade them all away. Could of had mahomes, McCoy, Watkins, woods, Goodwin, Hogan, clay and top 3 defense to go with it. 

Zay Jones showed some progress today.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

we really passed up on this guy and proceeded to trade  multiple talented players away to acquire josh allen lmao

you can't make this stuff up

Maximum bills-y outcome would also include Rosen working out. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 17 Josh Allen said:

Well hate to say I told you so. Me billsareback at the time and jeffsmagic tried to tell you not to trade out of 10 spot and to take the next Brett Farve. But oh no we had to be ridiculed and chased off the forum. Well now you finally get it. Yes you see it on prime time in Brady’s house. 

You say this multiple times every time KC plays. Do you think you two were the only ones to share this opinion of yours? Well I’ll say it just in hopes you stop - you were right. And that other guy, he was right too. And no one else.

I don’t recall a big groundswell of support in 2017 to take Mahomes.  If some of you did, props to you.  I don’t feel bad about Mahomes or Watson because there was no big push at the time for Buffalo to draft either of those guys 

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

You say this multiple times every time KC plays. Do you think you two were the only ones to share this opinion of yours? Well I’ll say it just in hopes you stop - you were right. And that other guy, he was right too. And no one else.

never said no one else said we should draft him. But me and Jeffsmagic were the most vocal about it and we were ridiculed for it to no end 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen

you guys watching this

having a good defense in the NFL means NOTHING anymore. all the top teams have high octane offenses and can easily put up 30+ points if needed. 

We struggle to gain more than 5 yards on offense. this team is going nowhere with this conservative defense first mindset. nowhere. 

Edited by LFC24
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LFC24 said:

you guys watching this

having a good defense in the NFL means NOTHING anymore. all the top teams have high octane offenses and can easily put up 30+ points if needed. 

We struggle to gain more than 5 yards. this team is going nowhere with this conservative defense first mindset. nowhere. 

The Giants, Ravens, and Bronco teams that beat NE in the playoffs and SB disagree with you.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I don’t recall a big groundswell of support in 2017 to take Mahomes.  If some of you did, props to you.  I don’t feel bad about Mahomes or Watson because there was no big push at the time for Buffalo to draft either of those guys 

Wrong.  

We had Mahomes/Watson/Trubisky fans making a lot of noise 

1 minute ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

never said no one else said we should draft him. But me and Jeffsmagic were the most vocal about it and we were ridiculed for it to no end 

Okay I get it. I’m not aware of all the abuse you received but you’re right - mahomes is very good. As is Watson.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The Giants, Ravens, and Bronco teams that beat NE in the playoffs and SB disagree with you.

don't quote me with nonsense from over 5 years ago. 

its literally irrelevant. this is a new NFL

Edited by LFC24

1 minute ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

If you gave Mahomes the same players as Allen has he would have awful stats too.

So f?????? Stop with if we had Mahomes talk, we got Tre White and Dion Dawkins and allowed us to maneuver in this years draft.

So please STFU

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Are you kidding me we had the 10th pick in the draft and we passed on 2 great QB’s. After the chiefs competed this trade and drafted Mahomes there GM & coach at the time said they drafted a once in a life time generational QB. Me and Jeffsmagic were saying the same thing on the stadium wall and were lambasted and ridiculed relentlessly. Jeffsmagic quit the stadium wall over the bashing of his thoughts on Mahomes. Well the chickens have come home to roost. 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Wouldn't have mattered anyway... 

Defensive holding was called

Probably because the official saw Brady about to be sacked...

Just now, leonbus23 said:

Pat* almost never get called for penalties. 

Hasn’t been one of consequence called tonite 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LFC24 said:

don't quote me with nonsense from over 5 years ago. 

its literally irrelevant. this is a new NFL

Those Patriot teams were MUCH better than this team.  There are more protections on the QB, but getting pressure on him is still key to winning.  So it is not irrelevant at all.

Just now, 17 Josh Allen said:

do I need to go to the archives and bring up all the hate me billsareback and jeffsmagic got. Your so full of crap 

The fact that you feel the need to search through archives is a good example of why your crusade was and will continue to be ridiculed.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nope he wasn’t going to come down with his weight on Brady at all 

You don’t think that’s on their minds though? Defensive players have been getting jobbed all season.

Edited by JoPar_v2

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The fact that you feel the need to search through archives is a good example of why your crusade was and will continue to be ridiculed.

I don’t need to search the archives I lived through the hate and ridicule. You just choose to pretend it never happened. Your  just so out of touch dude 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen