SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

10 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Are u sure or is he going to start pressing because they are behind and make worse decisions?

That’s a possibility, sure. But he doesn’t strike me as the pressing type so far. 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

That’s a possibility, sure. But he doesn’t strike me as the pressing type so far. 

Mcdaniels and Brady are going to make him press by running out the clock up by two scores this is the same as Brady and Belichek always do against hot offenses. They are running the play clock down to three and four until they see a fantastic big play matchup and take advantage of it.

2 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Mcdaniels and Brady are going to make him press by running out the clock up by two scores this is the same as Brady and Belichek always do against hot offenses. They are running the play clock down to three and four until they see a fantastic big play matchup and take advantage of it.

Unless NE implodes, this game is theirs.  KC's db's are bad. NE has Edelman back to go along with Gordon, Patterson, Gronk and 7-11. 

8 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

I don’t disagree. I just see that as KC being forced to change tactics due to the game situation, not as Mahomes pressing. Reid will have to force the issue more and if Mahomes panics, then I’d say he’s pressing. It’s early yet, though, lot of football to be played.

Just now, K-9 said:

I don’t disagree. I just see that as KC being forced to change tactics due to the game situation, not as Mahomes pressing. Reid will have to force the issue more and if Mahomes panics, then I’d say he’s pressing. It’s early yet, though, lot of football to be played.

Thats the thing. There really isnt alot of football left. The kc defense has shown no ability to stop me run game. Sure kc could make a game of it but odds are reid and mahomes both press and it gets worse. I have seen this movie before with a different leading actor.

4 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

What’s the point of even being excited for a season when the patriots are guaranteed to go 10-6 or better every single year and win the division 

Brady still owns the AFC 

More like 12 and 4 but point taken and it sucks.

Edit...your point doesnt suck...that the Pats never suck...sucks :)

Edited by Johnnycage46

1 minute ago, LFC24 said:

What’s the point of even being excited for a season when the patriots are guaranteed to go 10-6 or better every single year and win the division 

Brady still owns the AFC 

Agreed.  As inept as the Bills have been for 2 decades, I’d like to see some of these other teams deal with getting exposed twice a year in addition to having basically  2 guaranteed losses and having no chance to win your division.