KB has a big day this Sunday

Bronxbomber21

KB needs to have a good game, but even ONE good game isn't going to change my mind that he needs to be on this team next year. He has just looked lazy on the field, lack of effort to help block defenders so a teammate can score, dropped pretty good throws that were definitely catch able for someone of his "skill set" that is tailored for jump balls. If he shows up Sunday and balls out, I'd be more than happy just on effort alone, the stat sheet doesn't even have to show it. 

15 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same h eat their own words..

Lets be clear, he has 100% EARNED ALL his criticisms.  He has had a very bad start to the season and didn't do anything in the Preseason other than the first drive of the Preseason.

The bigger issue is that he doesn't seem to play with any urgency or competitive fire, almost like he is just going through the motions.  Routes are lazy and poor effort too.  

So, its not like people are bring critics just to complain.  He is earning every word of those criticisms right now.  I hope he snaps out of it and breaks out, but he has got to play with more fire or it will not happen.   

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Im getting the same feeling i had last week when i said Allen would have a big day in the gameday first half thread and also took him in fanduel. This week i see KB coming up big and proving all his critics wrong. So the question is if he shows out this sunday will those same h eat their own words..

That would be nice if he has a big day, But do we win the GAME which is more important?

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The Old Carolina boys rolled the dice on another ex Panther and it failed. What doesn't make any sense is how can a player in his contract year play with such little motivation? They'll be a lot of new faces at wr next year.

Agreed. I don't want this guy back and the vet minimum.

well, since I shat on any positive thoughts about the Vikes game and it worked...

Are you !@#$ing out of your mind? Benjamin couldn't catch a cold fercryingoutloud!  My estimate is 10 targets, one completion for 6 yards.

15 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

He's been complete garbage for the Bills. 

In 9 games:

1 game of 50+ yards

0 games of 100+ yards

1 TD  (to be fair he did have a TD stolen from him by the refs in the Pats game)

Sure we have to factor in the QB's throwing him the ball, but he doesn't pass the eye test. He doesn't get separation and he doesn't catch contested passes. He looks fat, lazy, and uninterested. The only time I've been impressed by him was the Panthers preseason game. 

If he continues to play like this the guy will be out of the NFL in <2 years. 

Forgive my profanity but as they say on Letterkenny F*** EVERY duck, as I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad.

The high water mark of his time here being the 10-15 seconds in the Patriots game when it looked for sure that the TD you referenced above in the Patriots game was going to be given to him.  That was a great catch.

yeah_ok.gif

12 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Never racked up yards. If you consider Wood's production as racking up yards maybe. We knew who he was when we got him and thought he'd be different for.. process reasons or something idk. We needed to get SOMEONE and he's absolutely our best WR. He's a mid tier #2 among #4s

I will consider any WR who makes within a couple catches of 1000 yards per season and gets ~14 ypa as "racking up yards".

You?

But yes, I agree that KB is not a #1 WR.  And he's mistaken if he thinks he can keep playing like this and get paid like one.

15 hours ago, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

Too lazy, too slow....Maybe move him to TE?

We need TE that can block.  So far, I'm down on KB as much or more for his uninspired efforts in other aspects of the game (he has wiffed on several key blocks) as for his failed receptions.