Next 4 Games

RPbillsfan

9 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Yeah JA can not keep leaping over people and exposing himself like that.....fun to watch but was I not the only fan in the room holding my breath??? 

Sheesh - Oh To Be Young Again!!!

So.....you're saying it's fun to watch young men expose themselves?   And do you like gladiator movies?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

It's amazing how one fabulous week changes the outlook on the season.

Who are the 2018 Buffalo Bills?  Well the next four games could give us a good picture.  Let's take a look.

@ Green Bay

To me we are catching the Packers at a great time, Rodgers mobility is limited, injuries at the tackle spots, the defensive line and LB corps also suffering major injuries.  This is a winnable game if we play complimentary football.

Tennessee 

The Titans are at best an average team, nothing about them stands out.  At home the Bills could dominate.

@ Houston

At first glance had this as a L, but something is terribly wrong and they like the Vikings have an awful offensive line.  Based on recent level of play the Bills have a 50/50 chance

@ Indianapolis

Luck not the same player and Colts personnel is worse then the Bills.  Give the Bills a 75/25 chance in this one.

It will be a fun ride.

5-2 then a home crowd beat down of brady....i like it! yum!

11 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'll say one thing about the next four games, with already having two losses to AFC teams, need to get some wins against the 3 upcoming AFC teams if the team even were to have any chance of staying in contention.  If they are going to lose any, let it be this week.  Without wins in these games, they'd have a hard time winning wild card tie breakers.

is this ieatcrayonz formerly of TBD?

I always said if they can find a way to get through the first 4 games (deaths row of a schedule) going 2-2 then this team might actually have something going......because

The schedule is gonna get easier

Josh Allen appears to be getting better by the game

The OL appears to be gelling a little better with each game

Guys like Murphy are getting the reps they need to find their game after having to sit in pre season

We need to be smart with guys like McCoy and not overwork him......it sure would be nice if this WR core could find their damn game and stop dropping passes

One game at a time.....people here thinking GB is going to be a cakewalk......im being cautious....we are just one leapfrog-injury away from seeing Peterman trot back out on the field......now that should really worry people!

17 hours ago, Philo Beddoe said:

If the Bills play like they did in Minny - I see W's. That's a HUGE if.

Right turn, Clyde!

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Was that the time he was arguing that it was better to lose an NFC GAME?

No Sorry not him.

4merperformer, if I'm not mistaken.  Ask him about Andrew Luck, see what he says....

• Like (+1) 1

Colts game is more 50/50. Luck while not right is better then league average and can do enough. More importantly their D has played quite solid and have a super stud rookie LB of their own in Darius Leonard. They are well coached too, this game is far from the gimme I think many predict it to be. Not saying Bills can't win they should have a good shot but I see more 50/50.

I can definitely see the Bills pulling out a win in GB, mainly because of where they are catching the Packers in the season. I was listening to Howard and Jeremy this morning and they brought up an interesting point, that even a limited Rodgers can still come back and put them in position to win (GB vs. Bears) so the Bills will definitely need to keep their foot on the throttle offensively. If they can run the clock after getting up early I think they come out with the W.

The remaining games I agree with the possibility of going 5-2 before the MNF game against NE. Either way, it'll be a ride over these next few weeks. 

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Was that the time he was arguing that it was better to lose an NFC GAME?

No Sorry not him.

Yes, the Bills really hurt their playoff chances by beating Minnesota and will all but crush their playoff hopes if they beat GB...

And obviously I am joking, I agree with you 100%.