McCarron Traded!

Alphadawg7

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

And, those aren't "most." You know he said "most" right? Are you disputing that most don't pan out? 

That's not what the poster who Peace Frog quoted said, at all.

And if youre referring to the brilliant complaint Dbilz2500 issued, well, you can choose to be on that side if you wish.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

23 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I think this locks Allen in as Day 1 starter. Pickpeterman showed enough to stick around for another year, but not start ahead of the 7th overall Pick at extraordinary cost

I highly doubt it.  If we were planning Allen as starter, why not trade Peterman instead for a 2nd or 3rd?

I had a conversation last weekend with my brother about this very trade. McCarron hasn’t been impressive at all and the Raiders were looking to upgrade their backup position. It was too obvious. 

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

That's not what the poster who Peace Frog quoted said, at all.

And if youre referring to the brilliant complaint Dbilz2500 issued, well, you can choose to be on that side if you wish.

That's a bald faced lie.

And, screw your false dilemma

53 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

If only a fifth and we get hit with dead space then it does not make sense.  Should have just kept him.

Why and who cares about the miniscule dead space?  There was a good chance he was even going to get cut.  Thumbs up ? to Beane etc al.!