McCarron Traded!

Alphadawg7

You are assessing the academics at UA based on US News and and a skit on Saturday Night Live?

Alabama isn't an Ivy League school and doesn't attempt to be. It's a large state flagship university that educates a broad range of students with varying levels of academic ability. 

For elite students, there is the honors college, the Randall Research Scholars Program, the University Fellows Program, the Blount Scholars Program, an Accelerated Masters program, etc.There are plenty of smart kids at Alabama evidenced by the 75th percentile ACT score. Arguably students have more opportunities at Alabama than they would have at an elite school.

Somehow I don't think i am going to be able to get through to you. You are mesmerized by US News and institutional branding. 

14 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

I thought he was going to the future franchise QB, he just needed a chance to show he could play. Maybe now GM's of the Bills will stop going after other teams backups in hoping they can be a starter. 

worked for the Saints, Packers, Buccaneers, Broncos, Washington a couple of times, Giants, Cadinals, Seahawks, Falcons, Vikings, Raiders.

all got to or won SB with other teams cast off QBs.

leave no stone unturned i say.

Edited by reddogblitz

21 hours ago, Yeezus said:

so when Beane trades our best players its all "he is clearing cap space" 

but when he makes dumb trades like this and creates more dead cap "the cap doesn't matter"

pick a side for !@#$s sake 

We get it. You hate everyone.