Jalen Ramsey thinks he could play in the NHL with 6 months training

PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You could have let him skate on this. 

He has to learn to skate before you can do that. He doesn't even know how. I know he's just talking out his poop hole but this is some serious disrespect for the craft, to think you can play hockey at the NHL level with a couple months of training.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He has to learn to skate before you can do that. He doesn't even know how. I know he's just talking out his poop hole but this is some serious disrespect for the craft, to think you can play hockey at the NHL level with a couple months of training.

Don't be so literal. :lol:

He's creating his brand and doing a damn good job of it.  Everyone is listening, whether they're taking him seriously, or not.  Now hockey fans, who would otherwise have no idea he existed, know his name.  Pretty brilliant, if you ask me.

• Like (+1) 2

Egotistical attention seeking moron! This dude should give it a whirl- my 15 year old would pound him on the ice.

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think it is time for Crosby, Ovechkin, or Stamkos to call him out. 

40 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Egotistical attention seeking moron! This dude should give it a whirl- my 15 year old would pound him on the ice.

I think it is time for Crosby, Ovechkin, or Stamkos to call him out. 

Oh no, I would rather see Ryan Reaves, Tom Wilson, Cody McCloud or someone of that ilk call him out. Ramsey wouldnt last 5 minutes on the ice. 

Oh my god... why does everyone keep interviewing this guy? 

I mean, I get it because it gets clicks but you could get as much useful info interviewing the local bum set up outside the stadium. 

Good lord, I never wish injuries on a guy but this dude could use a broken leg or two. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks