Someone, reach out to Richie!!!

Paulus

The OP needs to follow the news. Richie needs medical attention, not to mention he has had so many offseason issues he would be an immediate sign and suspenion

richie.jpg

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The guy who had a bunch of guns and wanted to cut his dad's head off for research.... You think one more of football is going to fix that mess? The guy already had another year of football lined up, retired, asked to be cut, and unretired. One more year of football isn't what he needs at all.

I was one of the ones who thought he was just an ass, but the guy clearly needs medical attention for mental health issues at this point. Not football.

And his mental health comes second to your football team? What happens if he kills someone or himself? He's trending in a direction where he might cause harm to others. As a member of society, yea, that concerns me more than the awful play of the o line in preseason games.

It was sarcasm. 

The only person that needs to reach out to Richie is someone to schedule an intervention with him.

At this point if he was still playing for the Bills I wouldn't be surprised if he turned around and sacked the QB himself when the ball was snapped.

If you’ve followed the headlines about Richie the past few month, you know there’s a good

chance he’s not all there.  Whether it’s depression or CTE or behavior brought on by whatever substance, it seems he should focus on getting his together before he tries to play football.  

Even if Richie and the Bills somehow reconciled and wants to get back to together, I'm thinking the NFL would suspend him for eight games considering his recent run-ins with the law and his past suspension.

• Like (+1) 1

Bring him back!  Chain him up to a weight bench with nothing light enough to throw within reach.  Unleash him on the opposing defenses after a lot of propaganda as to how much of a dangerous animal he is.  Let them fear.  Maybe smash up his car and leave logos for next week's team on it framing their fans as the culprits. Think fast times at ridgemont high.  We can make this work!  Prove me wrong.  /S

Edited by sleeby

8 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

If teams start eliminating players with a ton of guns, there won't be much of a league left.

They could call it the John McKay approach... could add a new, albeit short-lived, element of excitement to the league.

10 hours ago, Buftex said:

There are rumors out there that Richie started acting very erratic, in his final months on the Bills squad..so much so that he was banned from team facilities before he was cut.  I think the Incognito ship has truly sailed...his NFL career is over.

It sure looks that way but i'm glad the Bills got the best of Ritchie & not the worst !! It's to bad because while he was here he seemed to be a real good guy & team mate !

I wonder if he ever reached out to E. Wood or Shady while all this stuff was going on ? We've heard the stuff that Incognito said he leaned on Wood a bit when he first came here ...

Good luck Ritchie .

11 hours ago, Paulus said:

Idc, he was such a beautiful monster OG for the Bills. He needs a team, and the team needs him!

I have seen many, many people throw themselves into their job after a tragedy. He would mentally benefit from being given a purpose again. He is Samurai without a Shogun. 

Bills need him, too. Fooseball needs him. 

giphy.gif

For reals?!?!?!?!

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

For reals?!?!?!?!

Franchise record for rushing TDs and Shady gives him the ball to spike!!!

I wish McBeane would not have disrespected his loyal employee...

I have seen many people who are having to deal with death and tragedy come back stronger than ever before when given a purpose. Richie needs that purpose, and well, you saw that "O-line" face an actual scrimmage. That is "for reals!"

Does anyone want to ask WTH is going on at OBD? Kujo naked in the fields, Richie losing it, Zay trying to fly, Shady allegedly sending goons to his ex's, Poyer getting blasted for something, Wood vanishing (probably not related, but perhaps), etc. 

Look, Richie has always had issues, and dealing with the Bills frapping on him before his father's death hit him hard. He needs a family and the Bills' family needs him.

I mean, I'd replace everyone on the O-line with him in a heartbeat. 

Just because someting isn't traditionally done, does not mean it shouldn't be done. That type of logic is for the pedestrian in society. 

"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Richie is never playing in the NFL again. He will be lucky if he stays out of jail. Sad to see what has been happening. 

"Because, TV & Twitter told me so!"

Ugh, people...