Seantrel Henderson & Kouandjio

ehfeuh57

13 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

You can employ clever rhetorical devices, but you can't cover up the fact that the O line is as bad if not worse than any time in recent memory.  they made the bengals look like the return of the steel curtain or the NY Sack Exchange

So bringing in two guys who aren’t good to replace guys who aren’t good...helps?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

You can employ clever rhetorical devices, but you can't cover up the fact that the O line is as bad if not worse than any time in recent memory.  they made the bengals look like the return of the steel curtain or the NY Sack Exchange

and we had a chronically injured LT who was traded to get us in position for a QB, A Center who was forced to retire, and a LG who has clearly gone off the deep end..

Not that simple.. keep it in perspective 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you watch Henderson and Kujo when they were here?  There’s a reason why they don’t start, just like Newhouse and Bodine.

I always thought Henderson was solid, Kujo not so much

32 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Did you watch the game yesterday?

Yeah, and I watched plenty of Henderson and Kouandjio over the last couple years. Again as someone else asked (and which prompted your reply), what’s the difference?

31 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Everything should be judged off one pre-season game. How did Henderson & Kouandjio look in their 3rd pre-season games?

Going to be a long season - and I don't mean the players, coaches, and front office; just after one pre - season game too! 

25 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

This is gold....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

and we had a chronically injured LT who was traded to get us in position for a QB, A Center who was forced to retire, and a LG who has clearly gone off the deep end..

Not that simple.. keep it in perspective 

Simple enough!

38 minutes ago, DrDare said:

So both of these O lineman were essentially kicked to the curb, with none to really replace them as depth

They are both currently on other NFL rosters.

Meanwhile we are reeling at our O-line depth and starters for that matter.

Are we going to make believe not good players that were let go were better then the not good players we have now?

really?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Been reading the news much?  

Ritchie is lost and in need of mental health help.

The pay pay cut was not the problem and he could have said no. 

Kouandjio was found running around naked in a field at 3am, screaming incoherent phrases.

Henderson got busted umpteen times for failing drug tests.

Zay Jones got caught running around naked screaming incoherent phrases.

What's being nuts got to do with anything ? The NFL is littered with nuts.

Richie could at least block his assignment and open holes for Shady, whether he was wearing clothes, or not.

As for saying no to the pay cut, HE DID !

23 minutes ago, B Fan in LA said:

I don't miss those 2, Henderson and Kouandjio.

The guy I miss is Richie Incognito.

What a stupid decision that was, to ask him to take a pay cut.

How'd that work out ?

He's loco en la cabeza, that's how it worked out.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Are we going to make believe not good players that were let go were better then the not good players we have now?

really?

Yes! And we need to ask why did we let EJ Manuel go! We could have used him Sunday!!!

47 minutes ago, DrDare said:

So both of these O lineman were essentially kicked to the curb, with none to really replace them as depth

They are both currently on other NFL rosters.

Meanwhile we are reeling at our O-line depth and starters for that matter.

I not only didn't want Sentreal gone, I would have signed him outright and even at the 3-4 million or so that he got.

From what I remember this regime even sort of liked him, but...I believe it was cost cutting.

25 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Henderson had good potential but they gave up on him.   I thought he had a serious medical condition?  

Crohn's disease plus lined up for a year off the next time he tested positive for pot

25 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Kuanjo would still not be starting ahead of Mills or Dawkins. 

We are thin at OT and even worse at OG and C.  

I expect we will be picking up other teams cuts.   This OL is going to be a problem.   

Kujo and his knees probably could not be relied upon as other than a backup

Agree, we're in trouble.  I don't understand why Castillo didn't follow Dennison out the door, other than being McDermott's best buddy

15 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

If you want to take wild guesses at what triggered Cogs, Id bet more on his father passing away, Tony Sprano who by his own word was like a father to him passing away, his team devaluing him asking for a pay cut, best friend forced to retire then his career kinda fizzeling out. Shoot, I may yell at funerals if all that happened to me,over a 3 month span.

We all mourn loved ones lost and some cope better than others. Some of us even lose their jobs for one reason or another like cut backs, downsizing, relocating, etc. That being said, none of these circumstances would justify the actions Richie has taken over the past couple months. Sorry, ain’t buying it. Make no mistake, I miss him on our line but he’s a train wreck right now and out of control. I wish him well.

47 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you watch Henderson and Kujo when they were here?  There’s a reason why they don’t start, just like Newhouse and Bodine.

Kujo is terrible.  A busted Whaley draft pick.  Not sure why we are now longing for his return to the team.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Henderson had good potential but they gave up on him.   I thought he had a serious medical condition?  

Kuanjo would still not be starting ahead of Mills or Dawkins. 

We are thin at OT and even worse at OG and C.  

I expect we will be picking up other teams cuts.   This OL is going to be a problem.   

I was just wondering what a fair over/under is for the number of OLineman who will be on our roster opening day....who are currently playing elsewhere. There are guys who will be cut that are better than some of our hot mess. 

Unfortunately, I doubt any OL COACHES get cut, because that could help too. 

39 minutes ago, B Fan in LA said:

I don't miss those 2, Henderson and Kouandjio.

The guy I miss is Richie Incognito.

What a stupid decision that was, to ask him to take a pay cut.

How'd that work out ?

At this point would it have mattered? He'd be in a straightjacket in a padded room somewhere all the same getting ready to star in the new version of "One flew over the Cuckoo's nest"

Edited by matter2003

5 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

We all mourn loved ones lost and some cope better than others. Some of us even lose their jobs for one reason or another like cut backs, downsizing, relocating, etc. That being said, none of these circumstances would justify the actions Richie has taken over the past couple months. Sorry, ain’t buying it. Make no mistake, I miss him on our line but he’s a train wreck right now and out of control. I wish him well.

Very interisting diagnosis. Where did you get your psychiatry diploma from again? Your obvious grasp of how the mind of someone that has a potential mental illness works is fascinating.