SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

14 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

They're minus 2 starters on the line from last year and McCoy hasn't played. They are very different offenses at the moment.

McCoy the major factor. Line is much worse, I didn't think it could get manhandled like that. But I saw Tyrod turn many a broken play into good. I saw him play waaay too conservatively when his number was called. Had to go 

Just wanted to let the record show, a quarterback can have a bad game along with the offense. Tyrod, Peterman did it. Any middling Quarterback will do it. Josh Allen just did it. Our opinions just seem so black and white on what happened last year vs what a Quarterback is expected to overcome this year. They had bad everything but RB but we can somehow determine that it's a wash because we had no idea how Josh Allen would have played if everything was peaches. Tyrod lived that hell many a game haha

Just now, Magnetar said:

Bills are my team to. It's unfortunate you get so upset about the reality of the situation that they are in tough this season and that logic pretty much dictates Allen is not the savoir many of you have been praying for.

Give him time it's that simple. 

Edited by Real McCoy

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Nate stopped right at the LOS on that play and took a good last look to try and throw.  Realized it wasn't happening and then ran for yardage.

Smart kid.

he is smart, just doesn't have an NFL arm

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

AJ has done jack squat to support being the day1 starter other than getting 5 mill of Pegula's cash. 

Peterman has easily outplayed all QB's. I'm not even sure how anyone here can debate it anymore?

If Peterman isn’t the starter McDermott did his team a disservice by wasting their time giving Peterman 1st team reps at all. If he had no shot at starting they shouldn’t have wasted all those reps on him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes there is. You’re BLIND if you think any of that debacle was on Allen.

Where did I say it was "on Allen."  No sir.  It was not.  He got little to zero help, I saw what you saw. 

However he didn't play well either when he had chances.  Not terrible.  Not good.  He underthrew a wide open Clay.  Then on the next play he miss fired bad to who we arent sure.  And he held the ball too long by my count 2 or 3x.  

That's it.  This is to be expected from a rookie.  And that Bengals D could be top 5 easy.  That front 4 is nasty.  

I'm not remotely discouraged with Allen at all. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Any Bills fan ripping on Allen or Peterman right now needs to reevaluate their fan card. Allen looks like he’s going to be a good one. Peterman has certainly improved from his first season. 

Regardless of who starts unless the OL significantly improves it won’t matter!

As a life long Bills fan it is my right to do what I want with this mess. Don't tell me what to do tbh. If you want to be eternally optimistic, go right ahead, because that has worked such wonders the last couple decades...

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I seriously don't know what you expect a QB to do when they are sacked within two seconds of the snap. Someone has to block. 

Take a sack. It's one play. I expected him to make a throw he missed with time, separation instead of a near interception. Again 1 play there. QB screwed up. We had a whole half to see everybody on offense **** the bed

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

I swear to God there have been about 4 minutes left in this game for the last 15 minutes.

:lol:

I couldn’t wait for the game to start. Now I can’t wait fore the game to end. 

Just now, MDH said:

If Peterman isn’t the starter McDermott did his team a disservice by wasting their time giving Peterman 1st team reps at all. If he had no shot at starting they shouldn’t have wasted all those reps on him.

What if coach doesnt think he is the best QB? He will judge him on more than this Sunday

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MDH said:

It was the plan all along.  It is a strategy.  Please leave coach m alone

2 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

he is smart, just doesn't have an NFL arm

I disagree his arm is fine... It's better than a lot of QBs in NFL. Heck it's better than Andy Dalton's arm... It's no Josh Allen arm but Nate arm is adequate.

1 minute ago, The Final Word said:

Please do not lose sleep over this issue.  Always more flags in pre season.  We will be fine

I was talking about the flags called on both teams, not just the Bills. But thanks for playing.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Why can't Peterman throw the ball away while he's being chased by the blitzers? I mean I had time to take a drink of beer during that play.

His arm talent does not match your thirst talent? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Bills are my team to. It's unfortunate you get so upset about the reality of the situation that they are in tough this season and that logic pretty much dictates Allen is not the savoir many of you have been praying for.

Peterman couldn’t escape from the 3rd string pass rush yet Magnatard thinks it was Allen’s fault he got sacked by the first string. Quality analysis from a loser...

2 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

It's not really up to me how much time he gets..

It's up to you to not call a rookie QB a bust after the 3 friggin preseason games.  The same would apply to the Peterman haters after a botched half of football against the Chargers. 

It makes you look like a jackass 

Edited by Real McCoy