SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Peterman sees it and pulls the trigger. There is zero hesitation. Last year that cost him a little,  maybe this offense is better suited for that type of play. 

Developing and getting speed/timing of the game down. Amazing how many fans **** on a 5th rd pick whom shows the most potential our club has seen in years at this position. 

I want Allen to be our franchise QB but have zero problems if Peterman plays like this every game for the next 15 years.

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

I don’t think Allen should start day 1. 

He was playing today like he is still adjusting to the speed of the NFL, which is 100% expected. Things haven’t slowed down for h8m yet and that is perfectly ok. 

Nate doesn’t have nearly the talent Allen does, but you can tell there is a noticeable difference in his ability to quickly process what he is seeing. 

Let Allen sit and learn. Start Nate or AJ. That’s my opinion. 

You really only get 1 chance to start Allen, and starting him week 1 would look like they are rushing it, IMO. 

Yeah, but sitting and learning isn't a thing.

A QB improves by playing.

3 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Peterman will be the starter but allens day def wouldve looked a smidgen better if kb wanted to catch the ball in the first half

Yeah I counted 2 bad throws for Allen, both on consecutive plays. But about 4 or 5 solid throws including the great throw to Benjamin that should have been caught. And the run that should have been a 1st down. Unfortunately about 10 other plays that you can't evaluate him on.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Developing and getting speed/timing of the game down. Amazing how many fans **** on a 5th rd pick whom shows the most potential our club has seen in years at this position. 

I want Allen to be our franchise QB but have zero problems if Peterman plays like this every game for the next 15 years.

He's not going to be playing against 2nd stringers every game for the next 15 years is the problem.

• Sad 1

The "block in the back" penalty is such bull ****. Half of our returns are called back. No other team gets as many of those penalties called against them as we do. And we're also the only team that ever gets that penalty during a RUN play. Get !@#$ed, NFL.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I don’t think Allen should start day 1. 

He was playing today like he is still adjusting to the speed of the NFL, which is 100% expected. Things haven’t slowed down for h8m yet and that is perfectly ok. 

Nate doesn’t have nearly the talent Allen does, but you can tell there is a noticeable difference in his ability to quickly process what he is seeing. 

Let Allen sit and learn. Start Nate or AJ. That’s my opinion. 

You really only get 1 chance to start Allen, and starting him week 1 would look like they are rushing it, IMO. 

Quick process helps with lots of things. But the O-Line cannot block anyone for couple seconds. Like Peterman Chargers game cause of it as well to point out.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan